276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chakra Crystal Shower Head. Natural Gemstones. Healing Crystals. Water Purification. Mineralization. Ph Balance. Healing Energy. 7 Stones. Water Filtering. Bathroom (Set: Shower Head+Hose+Bracket)

£17.285£34.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The MineralStream™ Chakra Shower Head increases water pressure by 200% while reducing water consumption by 30%. When this chakra is balanced, you are in tune with yourself and are able to tap into and trust your intuition. Morning, Noon or Night treat yourself to a Spa quality shower with negative Ion filtering, crystals and gemstones incased for the added energy boost. I 100% recommend the shower head it’s been 10 days I really like how it’s look 😊 tiny little Cristal, made my skin and hair softer.

Shower Head Filter - Remove Chlorine, Fluoride, Lead, Arsenic, Pesticides, Insecticides, Bacteria And Chlorine Bi Products.The Floating Crystal Healing Shower Head Bundle (only available for sale in Australia - as will not fit US fixtures) has been innovatively customised to house Anandalite Creations’ unique Healing Crystal Connectors (HCC).

The Points Pack which includes: 2 Clear Quartz Point HHC, 1 Smoky Quartz Point HCC, 1 Citrine Point HCC, 1 Amethyst Point HCC and 1 HCC hand crafted Western Red Cedar stand. And let's not forget about their singing bowls - they create such a harmonious and soothing atmosphere. v=1655727338","width":1000},{"alt":"Natural Chakra Gemstones Shower Head","id":23550691541182,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.If you do find the need to clean your unit for any reason, simply remove the shower head from the bathroom fixture and soak it or 30 minutes in CLR, flush with water thoroughly and reinstall. It is a bespoke product in our Floating Crystal Healing System that allows you to utilise the raw natural power of crystals every day as part of your normal routine. v=1655727338","width":1000},{"alt":"Natural Chakra Gemstones Shower Head","id":23550691639486,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.

Did you know that you absorb the same amount of chemicals showering for 10 minutes as drinking 8 glasses of the same tap water?This not only means that amethyst will help your body give into innate desires like sound sleep and relaxation, but it will also work with your third eye to balance the mind with insightful solutions to problems. Similarly, a shower at the end of the day will help you to shake off all the energy that is not your own, helping to realign your chakras and rebalance them if the day’s trials tested you. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. A shower at the beginning of the day can help you get into your own energy before you face the day ahead. To my utter astonishment, when I saw your product, it looked exactly the same as the much cheaper shower-head purchased earlier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment