276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kenwood Chef Titanium XL Stand Mixer for Baking - Powerful and Stylish Kitchen Machine in Silver, with K-beater, Dough Hook, Whisk and 6.7L Bowl, KVL8300S, Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Message: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Shatterproof splash guard with feed chute – so ingredients stay in the bowl rather than being spattered across your kitchen. If you are looking for a mixer that is easy to carry or put in/out of your cupboard then this mixer is NOT for you. I am in Culinary School studying Pastry so I needed a powerful mixer I could use to practice at home and deliver the same quality as in school and this was heaven sent. Variable speed settings, a pulse function and a fold function coupled with a start/stop button allow you to control the speed of the planetary mix action perfectly for the job in hand, yielding better results.

I tried to cover as much as I could think of in my review, but if you have any more questions please leave a comment below. Whether you're whisking egg whites, folding dough or simply making pancakes, the Kenwood Chef Titanium XL planetary mixer makes every job quick and easy. Whether you're trying out a brand-new recipe or an authentic dish tried and tested by generations, Chef Titanium XL enables passionate cooks like yourself to create dishes to your highest standard. The power output of the mixer is also very impressive, with a 1700 Watt motor the mixer has no trouble with any recipe. The blender is as the name suggests heat and cold resistant and is perfect for creaming soups and sauces.I often make cookies, bread and Pizza so a heavy duty dough hook and large capacity are a must for me. Even a couple of egg whites, though a little lost in its giant bowl, were whisked to perfection quickly, proving that the fit of the whisk attachment was snug. K-Beater – This heavy duty stainless steel tool has a verity of uses, it reaches the whole bowl requiring less scraping and can be used for cakes, minced meat, pasta dough or pastry and biscuit batter.

Founded on the guiding principle of quality, innovation and design, Kenwood’s range of stylish products are not only sure to look great in your kitchen, but also do their job to the highest standard. Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging. The all metal body, control dial and head lift lever and high-grade stainless-steel bowl tools give strength and durability, and the powerful, geared motor enables you to run a wide range of slow, medium and high-speed attachments. There’s a pulse function for short bursts of maximum speed, and a gentle fold setting for incorporating ingredients to whisked mixtures without knocking out all the air – ideal for meringues – so you have ultimate control over whatever you’re mixing in the bowl to maximise your recipe options.

As a hallmark of Kenwood's dedication to your baking experience, all Titanium Chef KVL8300S comes with 10 years guarantee on the motor - so you can bake with confidence every single time.

The slow speed outlet: for mincers, grinding mill, fruit press, pasta roller and cutter and the dicing and slicing attachments. The generous stainless steel mixing bowl can be used for small and large batches for convenient baking, and the cleverly designed safety head interlock stops at any movement when the head is lifted - perfect if you're baking with your little ones. Designed to ensure you can clearly see the colour, texture and consistency of your mixtures with ease while the ingredients are being mixed. This Kenwood stand mixer has two outputs for separately available attachments, and there are some great accessories to choose from. Built to stand the test of time and instantly recognisable with its iconic styling, the all-metal body has a titanium-coloured finish, ensuring it will make a statement on any kitchen worktop.

The Kenwood Titanium Chef XL is the only stand mixer in the market that provides you with a 10-year guarantee on the motor. Ideal for baking delicious desserts, the stainless steel whisk will whip up light, fluffy whipped cream and perfectly whisked egg whites.

The spring-loaded tilt of the machine head is beautifully weighted and has a subtle bounce to it; much better than banging the mechanism shut. We appreciated the clever touches, such as a touch sensitive switch on top which shone a light directly into the bowl, which made checking the mixture easy. I have previously owned other big name brands of mixers and the quality of the beaters and whisks are just beyond most of them. The signature creaming beater is also able to scrap all the edges of the bowl for a clean and even mix.There are over 20 attachments available, so you will be able to create homemade salsa, blend healthy smoothies and soups, mince your own meat, cut pasta shapes and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment