276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BoYata Laptop Stand, Height adjustable Ventilated Laptop Holder, Notebook Stand Compatible with 10-17'' MacBook Pro/Air, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, Acer, HUAWEI MateBook

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The BoYata Laptop holder is designed to be effective in improving sitting posture to help minimize muscle pain associated with long term sitting.

The design of this collapsable laptop stand means it can fit over your legs, making it perfect for the bed or sofa.This stand is not only great for the laptop, but for my iPad too when watching movies, and with the iPad in landscape mode the surface of the stand helps reflect the sound from the speakers on either side, enhancing the stereo effect. It doesn’t get much more portable than this – it folds right up into a tiny pouch which you can throw in your computer bag so you always have it with you. I've not experienced any overheating in the short time I've had it, but it's something to watch for.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . FULLY ERGONOMIC】The BoYata laptop stand will help to transform your laptop into a posture-perfect desktop workstation. We Stand Behind Our Product】If you have any questions before or after purchasing, please feel free to contact us.BROAD COMPATIBILITY】The laptop stand fits a variety of laptops, such as MacBook/ Macbook Pro/ HP/ Lenovo/ Samsung laptops UP TO 17 INCHES, etc. The BoYata keeps your cool】The BoYata stand is made of high quality aluminum, and is designed to easily absorb and discharge heat.

It fits all laptops from 11 to 17 inches, and it’s made of thick aluminium alloy, which makes it super sturdy. I prefer the middle of my laptop screen to be level with my eyes (though people have differing preferences) so I needed a stand.g. if you book a rental for on Monday evening for Wednesday morning), then this cooling-off period does not apply. The adjustable feet ensure stability, making this desk with shelves an excellent choice for your new home office. The legs are easily adjusted to any of 24 angles for just the right height and angle, and angling the surface makes it much easier for typing than the laptop being laid flat. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment