276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Staedtler mars technico leadholder clutch pencil 2mm 780C

£13.965£27.93Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a lead pointer in the knob which is accessed by un-screwing the end cap, gently tap out any excess lead dust after pointing. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Crafted from brass, it’s available in a bold gold tone that will patina with use or a black lacquer finish that gradually wears away to reveal raw brass underneath.

When you need to sharpen your lead, just remove the top button to use the lead pointer inside of it. I will probably update this as I use the pencil more, but I wanted to get my initial thoughts out there. The clutch mechanism is a bit clumsier than a standard mechanical pencil, and you need to sharpen a lead holder much like you need to sharpen a woodcase pencil. Designed for professional draftspeople, Alvin’s blue lead holder features a durable all-metal construction with a comfortable grip.The pencil is also very well balanced, and feels similar to a fat "jumbo-style" woodcase pencil in the hand. Designed for 2mm leads, the opening at the tip of this leadholder opens up to show several independent "arms" that grip the lead in place, allowing for unprecedented control of the length available at any given time. And while wooden pencils wear down to nubs that are difficult to use, a lead holder guarantees a comfortable, balanced grasp.

Only the techniques and tools whose performance we personally confirm make it into our guides as recommendations. Long story short, I haven't been monitoring Kickstarter as closely as I should have, and I would've missed the Sostanza clutch pencil entirely had the folks at Sotteranea Officina Sperimentale, a design studio located in Torino, Italy, not reached out and asked if I wanted to review their new project. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.Standard lead holders accommodate 2 mm size lead, but there are lead holders that hold lead up to 5.

s. is one of the world leaders in the production and distribution of first-rate stationery for artists, schools and offices. The lead is moved by pressing the knob in leaned pencil position, which opens the clamp and the lead is slid out. Plus it's thin: I don't think Sostanza would survive having much pressure applied to it in the event something accidentally got dropped on my Nock Co.The budget-friendly Uni Mitsubishi Lead Holder comes in ten different lead grades, making it an especially great choice for artists.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment