276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Originals Men's I-5923 Shoe

£66.615£133.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After these notable differences in the aesthetic aspect of these Sneakers, we have to focus on their comfort, where in one of them we find the Adidas Boost and in the other a classic gomo sole of Adidas Originals. However having felt pains in my calf muscles recently I decided to go and have some proper shoes fitted. With greater traction, you can expect this sneaker to provide sufficient grip when running/walking, regardless of terrain. While I started running a few months ago, I was too tight to go out and spend real money on something that might be a short term fad.

Born from a one-up mentality developed by everyone seeking unique and rare issues of various Adidas trainers from around the globe.With their simplistic design and ‘not so fancy’ colourways, they makes it easy for you to match your clothing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

With the recognizable three stripe branding and suede uppers, this shoe looks like an authentic classic at first glance. Scroll the adidas Originals at ASOS edit to get your 3-Stripes fix, with everything from adidas Performance leggings and vests to adidas Originals tracksuits, joggers, T-shirts and sweatshirts for that classic streetwear style. New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or . I initially thought that the suede overlay will keep my feet sweating but thankfully, breathability feels pretty decent too. Styled with nylon uppers and trimmed with touches of suede, the white pair add modern comfort to a '70s-style runner and are completed with a trio of tonal 3-Stripes at the sidewall.

Gifted with adidas’ most responsive cushioning ever, this pair of I-5923 sneakers play host to bouncy boost™ cushioning underfoot. The adidas Iniki Runner, now known as the I-5923 is a new generation, cross breed trainer that was originally inspired by bouncy 70s runners. With countries outside of the EU parcels will usually be delivered within 5-10 working days, but on the odd occasion parcels can be held in customs and this can cause some delays. View all Latest New This Week Latest Sneakers Latest Launch Latest Lifestyle Latest Kids' Balmain Casablanca Cole Buxton Dime Folk JW Anderson Maharishi Neighborhood Norse Projects Universal Works WTAPS Y-3 OUR PICKS Bestsellers The Japan Edit The Outerwear Edit END. What I really love about the different shades is that the overlay design now gives a gradient pattern, which looks amazing.

They also fly the flag for generations of British and worldwide, youth or music culture and are synonymous with artists such as; Ian Brown (The Stone Roses), Noel Gallagher (Oasis), Run DMC (Superstars), Beastie Boys (Campus), all of which have become world renowned for their strong affection for and affiliation with Adidas trainers, and are now established ambassadors of the classic three stripe trainer. If any of the sneaker features I’ve mentioned sound unfamiliar to you, feel free to check out my sneaker guide on The Parts of a Shoe 2.

The adidas i-5923 Iniki Runner is a new generation, cross breed trainer that was originally inspired by bouncy 70s runners. The simple colours and design makes it an easy match with most outfits so you don’t have to waste time frustrating over which sneaker to pick for the day. Size exchange is available under the condition that the item(s) is unused and still has the KICKS CREW Quality Control tags attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment