276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To receive a weekly affirmation from Kristen via text, send the message: coffeeselftalk to 239-310-6300. Wine Self-Talk: 15 Minutes to Relax & Tap Into Your Inner Genius Somewhere deep inside you are all the answers you seek. Answers to questions. Solutions to make your problems go away. Ways to make your stress and anxiety vaporize. Ways to make your dreams come true. This routine of mine is one of the vitally important parts of transforming my life in Happy Sexy Millionaire magic. ( Read about that here!) I LOVE the idea of this book! I think spending 5 minutes a day to boost yourself and envision the life you dream is a very helpful and simple way of practicing mindfulness and self love!

I have reserves of fortitude, character positivity, and confidence in myself. I can take on the world. The realization that we would be leaving Italy required a mental adjustment. It was unexpected. But at no point did my spirits dip. I didn’t get sad about leaving this country that I love so much. Instead, I just opened all of my senses and awareness that much more, to soak up as much as I can before we leave. It has helped me be more fully present and grateful. I have faith in my abilities. I can accomplish anything I set my sights on. I fear nothing and no one. I face challenges every day, today is no different. I will always succeed because I leverage the experience and knowledge of successful business people that have already done it. We will be returning to Italy, however. We plan to spend a few months of every year here going forward.Coffee Self-Talk is an integral part of living my Happy Sexy Millionaire life. It helps me keep my mindset elevated and empowered and my self-esteem boosted. By meditating everyday I stimulate my parasympathetic nervous system, which causes a SU PER immune response. What if you were excited to bounce out of bed, living with verve and gusto because you had purpose, unrelenting resilience, and targeted direction? No matter the current circumstances! Later in this article, I’ll show you how to take advantage of the power of self-talk without having to put a lot of conscious energy into it. This will make more sense later. I stop negative thoughts when they come to me by asking myself? “Do I have control over this situation?”

Getting more done in the morning gives me more free time to spend later in the day with the people that I love.I am a quitter when it comes to smoking, I will not stop quitting until I am free of this unhealthy habit. There is nothing that I will face that I have not experienced before. I move forward, I learn from it. The repetition is reinforcing new behavior patterns in your brain developing new beliefs and actions. There is no problem that is unsolvable. I am a capable person granted wisdom, intelligence, and resources to solve problems that I will encounter during life’s journey. A lovely little read, full of great affirmations , encouraging self care and self love. Practical and simple techniques, Such a handy book.

And that mental flexibility will help you reach your dreams, making the whole journey feel like a brilliant, sparkly, magic carpet ride.I don't know. I think the repetitiveness of reading coffee and self talk throughout the book about a million times got to me.

The word “No” is just another opportunity to tell the client the benefits of the product or service and how it will make their life or business easier. I can forgive others and I can forgive myself for my past failures and mistakes. I am worthy of forgiveness and second chances. Many of my issues, fears, and challenges will still be there tomorrow. I am not avoiding it, I am preparing to face it head-on. Filtering. You magnify the negative aspects of a situation and filter out all the positive ones. For example, you had a great day at work. You completed your tasks ahead of time and were complimented for doing a speedy and thorough job. That evening, you focus only on your plan to do even more tasks and forget about the compliments you received. Positive self-talkers have found a way to motivate themselves, keep their focus on the prize, and exert the effort to achieve their set goal.Do you want to live an inspired life of sparkling adventure and achieve goals you never thought possible? Get started this morning! Coffee Self-Talk introduces an accessible, powerful routine to pair with your morning coffee so you can start every day with positivity and energy. This easy daily ritual only takes five minutes and starts with positive, uplifting thoughts to reframe the way you talk and think about yourself. By priming your brain for happiness, success, and self-love, Coffee Self-Talk helps you take control of your life, increase your confidence, and manifest your dreams. With included self-talk scripts, guidance on how to personalize them for your own goals, and ideas for creating your own affirmations, this book will help you: You see, I made a goal on New Year’s that I would live my life with Unconditional Happiness. Literally unconditional. Meaning I’m happy, no matter what. I told myself, I want to flow and dance through life where the conditions of it don’t effect my happiness. Kristen describes her "Harried House-Hunting" and how she dealt with the stress. Also, two new updates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment