276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 71767 NINJAGO Ninja Dojo Temple Masters of Spinjitzu Set with Lloyd & Kai Minifigures and Toy Snake Figure, Collectible Mission Banner Series

£21.495£42.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This set comes with eight minifigures – two snake villains, four ninjas, Pixal, and Master Wu. Both Pixal and Master Wu are exclusive to this set, Fans of ninja weapons will be pleased to learn that LEGO has “overfilled” (i.e.: “provided an extra”) of almost every weapon included in the set, leading to a great big pile of sharp-edged bonus pieces. Build and play – This 1,394-piece building kit can be combined with the Ninja Training Center (71764) playset NINJAGO toys lure kids away from their screens and into an enthralling world of fantasy action. Here they can team up with their brave ninja heroes to battle the forces of evil with an extensive collection of building sets including mechs, dragons and temples. From the rear, you can see clips mounted under the teal 1×2 cheese slope. There aren’t any explicit uses for them in the instructions, but I’m sure you could clip a weapon on there if you wanted to.

Kryptarium Prison Breakout · 70593 The Green NRG Dragon · 70594 The Lighthouse Siege · 70599 Cole's Dragon · 70600 Ninja Bike Chase · 70601 Sky Shark · 70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon · 70603 Raid Zeppelin · 70604 Tiger Widow Island · 70605 Misfortune's Keep Spinjitzu Kai · 70660 Spinjitzu Jay · 70661 Spinjitzu Zane · 70662 Spinjitzu Cole · 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu · 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs Garmadon Temples, palaces, fortresses and monasteries: Anacondrai Temple · Castle of Ice · Chen's monastery · Chen's Palace · Fire Temple · Garmadon's Dark Fortress · Garmadon's monastery · Hanging Temple · Ice Temple · Lloyd's treehouse fortress · Merlopian Palace · Monastery of Imperium · Monastery of Spinjitzu · Mountain monastery · Ninja Dojo Temple · Oni Temple · Palace (Shintaro) · Pyramid (Desert of Doom) · Pyramid of the Sphinx · Royal Palace · Skull Keep · Serpentine Pyramid · Serpentine's underground fortress · Temple of Airjitzu · Temple of Felis · Temple of Fortitude · Temple of Light · Temple of Madness · Temple of Resurrection · Temple of Wojira

Labels

Fantasy action – LEGO® NINJAGO® toys let kids step away from their screens and escape to a mystical world where they can take on the forces of evil The story continues with Kai running off to get his EVO Fire Mech, similar to Zane’s Icy version in set 71761. Unlike Zane’s, the instructions don’t call out the “EVO” options – you build the fully “powered up” mech. The core of the mech is designed to hold a minifigure, protected by that cool new scalloped chest plate. I had a lot of fun designing this one as it was the first opportunity for me to do some more realistic architecture (Empire temple i'm looking at you). The ask was to create a new "hub" for the ninja from where they could venture out to the different adventures depicted on the other sets of the line. I tried to get a traditional look, still Ninjago style but a bit different from what we have done in the past few years, mainly the Temple of Spinjitzu. A lot was inspired by ideas, concepts and colour explorations done by my friend and colleague Markus Rollbühler." [3] Trivia [ ] Lloyd's Hydro Mech · 71752 Ninja Sub Speeder · 71754 Water Dragon · 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea · 71756 Hydro Bounty Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd · 70682 Spinjitzu Slam - Jay · 70683 Spinjitzu Slam - Zane · 70684 Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs Samurai

You don't dwell much on the minifigures but I do love the ninja costumes this wave, with their vibrant accent colors on the suits and cowls. The new version of Pixal (with newly recolored silver hairpiece) is also much appreciated. Other: The Administration · Arctic (non-canon) · Blind Man's Eye · Billy Badlands · Bottomless pit · Chen's camp · Chrono Crater (non-canon) · Dead's End · Dead Man's Squall · Delta V · Digger's Deep · Digiverse · Dream World (non-canon) · N line · Frozen Wasteland · Glacier Barrens · Ice labyrinth · Land of Lost Things · Manifestation Gate · Mega Monster Amusement Park · Ninjago (LEGO Universe) (non-canon) · Ninjago wharfs · Ninjago Zoo · Outer space · The Pit (Realm of Oni and Dragons) · The Pit (Shintaro) · Rift of Return · Route 22 · Route 23 · Storm belt · Strangler's Path · Temporal vortex The Samurai Mech · 70666 The Golden Dragon · 70667 Kai's Blade Cycle & Zane's Snowmobile · 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter · 70669 Cole's Earth Driller · 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu · 70679 The Ultra Dragon · 70680 Monastery Training Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike · 71746 Jungle Dragon · 71747 The Keepers' Village · 71748 Catamaran Sea BattleStay tuned for what’s my favorite part of the review process - making MOCs with the new and exciting pieces!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment