276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 15ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protein Formula 2 has so far been unbelievable. I’ve only used it for 7 days and it has protected my nails so well. I can actually see and feel my nails growing. I bought some Onsen cuticle conditioner serum too, but I’m sure it’s the protein formula 2 that’s working. I will buy a bottle of protein formula 1 to maintain them next. I thought nothing would replace Nailtiques however I’m really pleased, this is certainly a match, my nails are growing and look healthy , will definitely continue to use this range. AB, DD8, DD11, IV, KW1 KW14, PA21 PA40, PH17, PH26, PH30, PH35, PH37,PH39, PH41, PH49, PH50, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE, HS, PA20, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA75, PA77, PA78, KA27, KA28, PH42, PH44, IV40 I have very soft nails that break easily, split peel and chip, I have been using Nailtique formula 2+ because of the poor condition of my nails, they are now strong, they are the longest they have been in years.

Nailtiques -Nail Protein Formula 2 - 15ml

I Maintain. Nails are normal or have been through treatment and need maintenance and nourishment. Nails are generally in good health but need balance and maintenance to keep length and strength. Healthy nails are recognised by good flexibility, healthy Strengthen your dry, peeling, weak and damaged nails with this Nail Protein Formula 2 from Nailtiques. Help your clients grow strong, healthy nails with the protein formula 2. Recommended for soft, peeling nails that are prone to breakage, the conditioning ingredients help to build a durable and flexible foundation that enhances the condition of the nails.I've used this for some weeks now and my nails are starting to get stronger. They are naturally weak and brittle and very flaky. My weakest ones still aren't stronger but I'm hoping they improve too. So far it's the best product I've found on the market. Very expensive for a small bottle, but worth if it eventually works. Protein Formula for Nails 2, I grow, substitute for nailtiques Protein Formula 2. All Protein Formulas are vegan and cruelty free. I have tried numerous nail strengheners over the year's, Nailtiques is the only one that actually works. A: Yes, the Protein Formula will still work (if used as a basecoat) but the results will be slower than if used as a treatment alone.

Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2-14 ml by Nailtiques Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2-14 ml by Nailtiques

I need to use it for a while to see if it does what it says it will. At the moment however it seems ok. I want sure if it was going to be like a nail varnish or an oil type of thing. It's actually like a varnish which sadly when I'm sad I peel off. However if I can leave it alone and let it do is stuff it should be ok. It goes on well and smells ok so fingers crossed it will help with my splits and flaking that I bought it for. I have always used Nailtiques but as we know it hasn’t been easy to get, so I bought this “for now” BUT after using it for several weeks I find it is even better than Nailtiques. My nails are long & strong. & unlike Nailtiques, it doesn’t feel off after a couple of coats. I’m very pleased with Protein Formular 2 & will continue to use the products in this range. Well done Clare For more intensive skin care treatments for hands and feet please find the lovely hands range here.It’s my mums birthday in 2 weeks, so I’ve bought her some as I’ve obviously inherited my nails from her. She also gets tags on the skin around the cuticles, so we’ll see how she goes. I’ll review again with a progress report ?

Protein Formula 2 for Nails, I grow (nailtiques Formula 2) Protein Formula 2 for Nails, I grow (nailtiques Formula 2)

pinkish colour and a light sheen to the nail surface. This is the type of nails we should be aiming for. These nails require the correct balance of conditioners and protein to maintain the health of the nail. With added AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and Hexanol (plant keratin). AHA’s provide a dose of natural moisture to the nail. Hexanol is a natural and sustainable element derived from plants, it promotes growth and flexibility in the nail. Aim to get all nails onto Protein Formula 1. INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glycolic Acid, Etocrylene, N-Butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Lactic Acid, Hexanal, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Water, Gluconolactone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyercrine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Biotin, Polybinyl Butyral, Violet 2, Tocopherol. I bought a bottle of Protein Formula 2 with low expectations as my nails have been very poor this last year or so. They peel and basically are so weak they are almost sore. I found a bottle of Nailtiques on line and even that was disappointing this time.

I Grow. Nails are soft, thin and peel on the free edge and do not grow to any length. If you have oily skin or hair then your nail type will generally be the same. Nails need targeted protection and support to give strength. This type of nail is recognised by peeling layers particularly at the free edge and can feel thin to touch. This type of nail splits easily and struggles to maintain any length.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment