276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I'm a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter: 6 Patient Files That Will Keep You Up At Night (Dr. Harper Therapy Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Noah leaned in like he was going to give me a kiss on the cheek. I don't know why, but I instinctively leaned away. His ears turned bright red and he tried to pretend his kiss was an awkward whistle as he hurried out of the room. Oh, sure," said Kierra. "When I suggest it, I'm an insufferable bitch. But when Captain Doofy says it, suddenly it's a good idea." O.O.C. Is Serious Business: In the Assisted Suicide Story, Noah yells at Dr. Harper for choosing to go to the abandoned mental facility instead of staying with him and taking care of James. Thankfully, Dr. Harper’s chooses Noah and James in the real ending. As fiction, I guess it could be entertaining...(although probably a misrepresentation of best practices in the field. You know that feeling in your gut, when you know something is terribly wrong, but you don't want to believe it? That's the feeling that keeps me up at night.

Freudian Excuse: Dr. Harper acts the way he does because his dad abandoned him and his mother with BPD, leaving him to take care of her.

I don't know." I shook my head. "But we were too late. The countdown was just a distraction to get everyone to eat lunch. She was already dead."

I think something could’ve been done so that it doesn't seem like all this is randomly happening to Elliot. Such as he could seek out these odd cases or they are intentionally sent in his direction from multiple resources. I just don’t like books that have everything happen to and center around the main character.PDF / EPUB File Name: Im_a_therapist_and_my_patient_is_going_to_be_the_next_school_shooter_-_Dr_Harper.pdf, Im_a_therapist_and_my_patient_is_going_to_be_the_next_school_shooter_-_Dr_Harper.epub

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment