276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UniCarScan UCSI-2100 OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner for BimmerCode & MotoScan, works with iOS, Android & Windows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the Google Play Store, enter "OBD" and/or "ELM327" in the search and most apps that are found will work with the adapter. This OBD2 adaptor is the recommended adaptor for the Apps Motoscan and Bimmercode. Lower price scan tools will have issues and will not give you the full coverage of these apps. All of the scanners I’m testing consist of a small plug/dongle, which communicates with a mobile phone or laptop via a Bluetooth signal. They are generally much cheaper than dedicated scanners with their own screens. ECUs All control units / systems installed in the BMW Motorrad can be diagnosed. Engine, ABS, instrument cluster, ZFE, TPMS etc. This device works with several BMW-dedicated apps (Android and iOS). There are recommended apps for other makes of vehicle. Although these are generic apps, the one I tested, ScanMaster, is WGSoft’s own and worked on the Audi A3 test car. It retrieved the car’s VIN and looked for stored fault codes, but didn’t test any equipment. This car had a known parking sensor fault, but this wasn’t identified.

Most light commercials i.e Renault Traffic, Transit etc will be OBD2 compliant from 2007 to current year Other features in the ScanMaster app that proved useful included live data. This can help to show values such as vehicle speed, engine rpm and temperatures to help identify an overheating issue, for instance. Typical of a free app, some values are only available with a paid version. UniCarScan UCSI-211 verdict

I’ve been involved in car diagnostics for several years. So I was keen to know whether these devices at the cheaper end of the market are any good. Read on to find out more. Best Bluetooth OBD2 Scanners At A Glance: The adapter is suitable for Android, iOS and Windows. You therefore do not have to use different adapters for different operating systems, as is the case with most other providers.

The depth of diagnostic analysis, especially using enhanced diagnostics is impressive and it found a parking sensor fault that hadn’t raised an EML. Did you know the Unicarscan UCSI-2100 Adapter is made by the same company that developed the BMW bike Motoscan App?" WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Latest model with support for more AT commands for more features (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner. Designed and manufactured by the company that developed the MotoScan BMW Bike app, so 100% compatability with MotoScan App

Overview

The firmware is developed by us internally and can be adapted to the needs of the developer as needed

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment