276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jock Slave Gets a Smaller Cage: Gay Chastity SPH Exhibitionist BM/WM (Locked for Bigger Men Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He taps out articles that discuss the lifestyle. From debunking myths to offering commentary on the most-debated chastity topics, Andrew S is inspired to write because of his ardour for the caged life. Http://www.xtube.com I'm Wearing Some excited lingerie And A Chastity Cage To Keep My rod below Control. 11:06

Gay Male Chastity Story – Lock The Cock Gay Male Chastity Story – Lock The Cock

I’d been active on the app for nearly a year, but in that entire time, I’d only gotten a small handful of dates. Even though my profile said “Reasonably Attractive Blonde Twink,” and was filled with flattering photos, mostly selfies I had taken in my free time, I just couldn’t catch anyone’s attention. Elliot comes to visit as my master courts the twink as a potential new slave. My Master and Asian God, Alex, uses my body to demonstrate his power and authority and impress the slut he wants to own and dominate. They will live in a complex where their actions are monitored. The more the Master humiliates the slave the more money the pair will make at the end of the experiment.

FRIENDLY WEBSITES

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of examining the rest of my body, Master L placed a single finger on the wet spot that had formed on the front of my panties. He smirked, clearly knowing that it was his touches and his commands that had caused the spot to appear in the first place. Yes, Master!” I responded eagerly, gladly accepting my new name. Already, I felt all memories of my old name slipping away. It was like my master had stolen it simply by assigning me this new one. From now on, I would be “N” forever. Playing Around With A Chastity dildo Which Combines wang, Balls And anus At The Same Time Including cumshot. 09:13 Our guy who’s walking the walk, Andrew is a long-term cage wearer who found LTC when shopping for devices early in his journey. So he’s gone from customer to consultant.

Gay Chastity Stories - GayDemon Gay Chastity Stories - GayDemon

Three days later, I was there. He lived in a luxurious penthouse apartment in one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. Even in my nice suit and pink tie, I felt underdressed. Only the pale pink silk underwear decorated with frills, hidden beneath the layers of my outfit, felt fancy enough for this environment. To Celebrate My First Year Of Chastity, I Saved My Fluids For thirty Days. Here Is The Result. Last cumshot 2014 Dec 19th. 09:24Chapter 2 of my submission to Josh. In this chapter Josh has an exciting surprise for me and decides that i should be in chastity for a longer period of time.

chastity at Gay Male Tube - Gay Men Ring chastity at Gay Male Tube - Gay Men Ring

He gripped my shoulder tightly, leaving yet another set of marks, this time in the shapes of his individual strong fingers. “Very very good. Now, come with me.” Very good, slave N. You’re learning already.” Giving my cage an affectionate pat, Master L walked around me until he was facing my pert, round behind instead. He began rubbing the cheek that he had slapped. My hole twitched with anticipation of what was coming next.He led me into what had to be his bedroom. It was just as lavish as the rest of the apartment – the bed was a full king size, with plush covers and an entire pile of pillows. Of course, Master L did not lead me to the comfortable bed. Instead, he roughly raised my hands over my head and tied them to a hook set in the ceiling. After being sentenced to enslavement, straight boy Noah gets to know his new owner and gets a glimpse of how his new life as slave 172 will look. I nodded, the mix of nerves and arousal forming a lump in my throat that made it impossible to sleep. Well then, we’re just going to have to train it, aren’t we?” Master L didn’t give me time to answer. Instead, he gave me another command: “Stand up, slave.” I wasn't expecting to write again so soon since just a couple of nights ago I took seven loads along with another bottom, but had to share what happened last night. Also, Jace is threatening me with "No Nut November",

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment