276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Personalized Keyring with Multi Photo and Text Retro Camera Film Roll Custom Keychain Novelty Personalised Gift for Birthday Christmas Anniversary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

the grandchildren, boyfriend, girlfriend couple, an engraved photo keychain makes an excellent but inexpensive gift. Each keychain can hold up to 10 photos and includes a custom 1-5 word message for that extra personal touch. You can add photos of the children, of the whole family together, funny photos or other more "formal" ones. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. When it comes to personalising the key ring, you can put the photo you want in each of the nine spaces.

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Related products: picture keychains , camera roll keychains , Music song keychains , date keychains , engraved necklaces , spinning rings , anniversary gifts , birthday gifts , Christmas gifts. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.I purchased it for my boyfriend’s birthday this year, he was actually just in a motorcycle accident about a month ago, which he thankfully walked away with only minor injuries, so when I came across this I knew it would be perfect! It’s also a perfect gift for Valentine's Day, for anniversaries, with photos of the couple, memories of trips together, etc. You can either use the upload file feature to upload your photos for use with the film roll - make sure you upload the number of photos that you have selected for.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Whether it be a beloved pet or grandparents, Dad, Mom, or a picture of the grandchildren, boyfriend, girlfriend couple, an engraved photo keychain makes an excellent but inexpensive gift. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.

I suggest choosing all horizontal photos so they fit nicely and look legit, forgot about that :) Great product and you don’t even need the insert to roll it back you can just twist the keychain! Soufeel Personalized Gift has over 262K followers on Facebook, 587K followers on Instagram, 5K followers on Tiktok. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I really wanted to gift this to him for his birthday, our son is about to be 2 months old and he’s my entire world! Make your memories unforgettable with our unique Memory Film Keychains – the perfect personalized gift for your loved ones!

As said before right idea, wrong execution, wouldn't recommend this seller, look elsewhere for this product. To remove the roll and see the photos, you have to pull carefully on the tab which can be found on the side of the key ring.THE UNIQUE MINIMALISTIC FASHION *** You can put your photos into the Camera Roll and turn your "Precious Memories " into the most stunning keepsakes for you. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They mention that it looks really nice, the pictures are clear and colourful, and the keyring is sturdy. If you provide a rectangle with other size, we will adjust the customing according to the best effect. Thus, this key ring is a gift that the person who receives it can always carry with them, with their house or car keys, and every time they pull the tab they can see the photos of their children, partner, friends, or any other family member.

Mine came back as negatives of the photos when I thought it was colour photo's that were going to be in it.However, if you purchased a Personalized Photo Charm, it can take 5-7 business days tracking information to become available. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment