276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JBL Tune 760NC Wired and Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Active Noise Cancelling and Hands-Free Controls, in Black

£174.975£349.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They also have an array of useful connectivity features like multi-device pairing and Google Fast Fair, the latter of which allows Android users to instantly connect their devices. They’ll fold up nicely, while the pads are a little bigger than a typical on-ear headphone, and deliver a bit of a loose hug to your ears. Granted, these aren’t as rare as they once were, but it’s still surprising to see JBL push something that isn’t quite a standard when 3. However, the Sony's companion app allows you to customize the sound further via a graphic EQ, presets, and spatial audio controls. You can extend the duration of the entertainment indefinitely by connecting the JBL Tune 760NC headphones with the supplied detachable cable.

We've updated and renamed the following test groups: Wired Connection, Bluetooth Connection, and Wireless Connection (Dongle). Listen wirelessly for 35 hours with active noise cancelling for long-lasting fun, or 50 hours with ANC off.I’m also appreciative of just how light the JBL 760NC feels on my head at a mere 220 grams; I doubt anyone is going to be complaining about how much these weigh. br>
Google Fast Pair
If you’re connecting to an Android device, connecting is even easier with Google Fast Pair. You can connect the headphones to a Bluetooth-enabled network player or other devices via Bluetooth.

Listen wirelessly for up to 35 hours with active noise canceling for long-lasting fun, or up to 50 hours with ANC off.

If you’re running late but out of power, a quick 5-minute charge is all you need for 2 hours of playback.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment