276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Play Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Melissa and Doug Examine and Treat Vet Play Set provides a great package of pretend-play veterinary equipment for young animal lovers to look after their pets. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

Melissa and Doug Vet Kit for Aspiring Junior Veterinarians Melissa and Doug Vet Kit for Aspiring Junior Veterinarians

It’s not her favorite way to play, but the more engaging materials I offer her, the longer she’ll play and the deeper she will think about it.It helps kids empathize with animals, resolve their suffering, and develop respect for all living things. I added some other materials to it, and she prefers those over the syringe/medicine/stethoscope included in this kit. It has five deep see-through pockets on the front - enough space to carry a few vital pieces of kit as you check up on your patients. We frequently use our Nugget Couch for pretend play, and this is a great example of something you could add to a pillow fort or even just use on a tabletop! If you’d like to try pretend play with your child, be sure to check out my Vet Pretend Play Printable Resource Pack.

Vet Clinics for Pretend Play | Teaching With My Favorite Vet Clinics for Pretend Play | Teaching With

This is perfect for a small space, or if you aren’t sure if your students will like pretending to be a vet.This 24-piece set of toy medical equipment includes a tote bag to carry all the vet apparatus, as well as a soft and cuddly plush cat and dog as their first patients. In this resource, I listed some of my favorite things you probably have in your home (like q-tips, cotton balls and stuffed animals). You can absolutely use this resource with a few things from your home and they will have a meaningful play set up!

There's a grey plush dog - you can never have too many patients to look after - and a stethoscope with sound effects. One side of this set is a Grooming Activity Center, and one side is an Animal Clinic so you could have several kids playing at once. There are pots of creams, ointments, and even a neck cone to stop their four-legged patient licking or scratching a wound. The Melissa and Doug vet kit is an attractive bundle of toys and accessories for kids aged 3 to 6 years that makes them look the part.Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Use the Examine and Treat Vet Set on real pets, existing toy animals, or the soft toys provided by the cat and dog. com also participates in other merchants’ affiliate programs and may earn a small commission via purchases made through our links, at no cost to you. If you have a big space in your home or classroom, and are looking for something with a lot of storage, you might consider the Melissa and Doug Animal Clinic and Grooming Activity Center. In my printable resource, I include a ton of suggestions for things you can find in your home to add to your vet clinic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment