276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZONE3 Aero Top Tube Cycling/Triathlon 'Bento Box' Bag, Black/Silver, One Size

£39.95£79.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The bag is offered in a variety of colors, including their unique printed fabric and also available in bolt on or not. The Salsa EXP Series Top Tube Bag is constructed from a burly 500-denier Nylon with a TPU lamination and PU coating, providing exceptional weather-resistance due to it’s welded construction. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It’s constructed from a water-repellent Oxford nylon, has an interior mesh pocket, exterior sleeve, and dual zippers for easy access. Altura doesn’t quote the exact volume of their Vortex 2, but we’d put it at slightly over a litre, so you could easily fit around a dozen gels and a mini pump in there, or a mix of gels, bars, pump, inner tube and tools.

The strap on version has adjustable straps, and both are available in wide selection of colours in both X-Pac and Cordura. Designed and handmade in Cumbria, UK, the Aiguille Alpine Gear Pod is designed to be big enough to hold all of the “bits you would normally have bulging from your pockets. I have two favorites that I regularly use: the Revelate MagTank and the Oveja Negra Snack Pack (XL), but I tried the Ortlieb Cockpit-Pack on a recent long trip and really appreciated having a fully waterproof safe haven at the ready for afternoon showers. My only issue is that, because the straps are a bit long, the velcro sticks out a bit on the left hand side, which caused a little bit of rubbing against my thighs. The easy to open and close bag comes with a variety of mounting points to mix and match other bags and has a solid fit on the bike.For this roundup, we’ve gathered together more than 70 top tube bags, ranging in size from snack size to more substantial luggage.

It has a custom welded and die cut Hook and Loop strap that cams back onto itself, and Velcro OneWrap attachment points. A strip of daisy chain webbing on the bottom of the Fuel Tank allows the included top tube velcro straps to be positioned as needed, and stress points are bartacked for reinforcement.Like other bags made by the Salida, Colorado based company, the Snack Pack is constructed using as many U. Unlike their other top tube bags, the Rincon does not taper to avoid unwanted leg rub, and is 2” wide throughout. liter bag from REI’s in-house brand keeps it simple with one big easy-access zipper compartment for spare tubes and a mini-pump, plus a side pouch for hand wipes or ride fuel.

The Footlong SnakPak also has an internal velcro divider that helps organize its contents as well as keep the bulge down to a minimum. You get to pick your colour / fabric type, whether or not you want reflective webbing for increased visibility, and if you want bolt-on or a standard velcro attachment.

As the name implies, this tall, roomy pack can accommodate a lot of stuff, including several energy bars, your phone, and other go-to gear. This design allows for simple one-handed access, and the double layer VX21 X-Pac flap overlaps the opening considerably to keep the weather out. The Tank Top Pack is available in a wide range of colours, including Cedaero’s waxed canvas collection and is made by hand by a small team in Two Harbors, Minnesota. Start at our worldwide routes map to dig into our detailed guides with GPS maps and inspiring photography.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment