276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream, 18gm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shelf life & Availability: The BB Cream has a three years shelf life and is widely available in both online and offline retailers. Overview

It leaves a matte finish with a natural appearance and no greasiness on the skin. However, dry skin requires the use of a light moisturizing moisturizer.

Pond’s BB+ Cream is a light makeup glow that combines a vitamin-enriched cream with a lightweight foundation. These chemicals are somewhat pore-clogging and have a low comedogenic rate, and therefore they may induce breakouts. You require to utilize a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin color to cover pigmentation and dark acne marks. Otherwise, the pigmented region may seem ashy after applying this BB cream.

This cream evens skin tones with natural coverage and finish, thanks to Pond’s Institute’s GenWhite technology. Since I was a college student, Pond’s BB has been one of my favorite BB creams, and it’s still one of my favorites.This 2-in-1 formula helps in the provision of instant spot coverage. This cream’s best feature is its SPF rating of 30 PA++, which is pretty good for a BB cream. Product Details This BB Cream performs admirably in terms of skin brightening. It doesn’t make a white form on the skin and doesn’t appear cakey. It has a lovely smooth finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment