276°
Posted 20 hours ago

à Linge Science Nest Premium Bra Toiletry Bag for Delicate Nails and Lingerie in White with Pink Trim

£10.26£20.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bustle editor Caroline Goldstein uses BAGAIL’s mesh laundry bags for her own delicates. She suggests, “If you were more type-A than I am, you could assign a color to your garments (orange for bras, pink for underwear, whatever) to make the sorting process easier.” These are made from a premium-grade mesh that is durable enough to last through many cycles. They also come in three different sizes, so you’ll have your bases covered regardless of the size of your bra. As a general rule, laundry is usually hand-wash only with mild detergent. That probably means purchasing a product besides what you use in the machine for the rest of the laundry. It may be tempting to stuff the machine full of laundry but resist the urge. Only wash lightweight and delicate fabrics with your bras. Think about a mosh pit – do you really want to bash your lingerie with heavy jeans? But a couple of crop tops or blouses would be fine. A common mistake or misconception is that we think that bra is just another piece of clothing and should usually come out cleaner in no time even if we toss them directly into the washer.

It is quite common to just toss a bra into the washer along with the regular load of laundry and expect it to come out clean. Not only is this detergent hypoallergenic, but it’s also gentle on clothing. It doesn’t contain phosphates, enzymes (which break down protein stains like food), or bleach. Therefore, it won’t fade, stretch, or shrink delicate fabrics like wool, cashmere, silk, or synthetics. Try not to dry the bra in a dryer, the fabric may become damaged and shrink as a result of the dryer’s heat.According to one reviewer: “These work well enough that I’ve actually started machine washing my nice bras. With other bra wash bags, I used to only machine wash sports bras, since I didn’t trust them to keep my regular bras safe. These are a good size (I can fit one underwire DD bra in each side of the bag, without deforming anything) and close very securely. They’re structured enough that I don’t worry about things getting crushed or smooshed around, even in my very rough top-loading washer, and even molded cups come out looking pretty much perfect.”

Unless you found a vintage brassiere at the secondhand shop, your bra should have washing instructions. Unfortunately, it might only be printed in emoji-like symbols instead of words. Reshape padded cups so that they dry in the proper shape. And when you put them away, lay them flat in the drawer or stand them up so that the cups aren’t smashed. Gently lay the bras on a flat towel and press another towel on top of the bras to remove the excess water remaining in the bras. Hang your bras on a hanger to air dry. It will take a day or two to completely dry, so don’t wash all your bras at the same time. Tips For Caring For BrasWhat about washing bras in a pillowcase if you don’t have a mesh laundry bag? Yes, it can be done. It’s not our favorite method because the pillowcase isn’t as breathable as a mesh bag so the bras don’t always get washed as thoroughly as we’d like.

However, the bag protects your bras so they will retain their shape and last longer than if you just throw them into the washing machine unprotected. What You’ll Need The Canadian-made Soak detergent takes 15 minutes to clean a bra. You don’t have to leave it overnight or spend time scrubbing. It comes in both scented and unscented versions. Moreover, besides hand-washing, you can use it in High-Efficiency machines and regular washing machines. What’s interesting is that it doesn’t need to be rinsed with water so you don’t even have to complete the full wash cycle. How to wash a bra in the washing machine Other types of detergent, like Woolite, require rinsing. Since Soak is a rinse-free detergent, all you have to do is remove the bra from the water and press out the excess liquid. We’ve found that pressing the bra inside a towel removes more moisture so that the bra dries faster.

2. The Best Value

Spandex is a synthetic fabric that is stretchy and provides great support. It is a breathable material and quite comfortable to wear. The wash bag set includes two different sizes of cylindrical mesh bags with protective plastic frames. One bag is 7 inches in diameter so it holds bras up to a C or D cup. Meanwhile, the measures 8.2 inches and can hold up to a G cup. Putting your bra directly into the washer can be a dicey move. It is a dicey move because this may cause unwanted wear and tear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment