276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daniel O'Donnell: I Wish You Well (Limited 10,000 Signed Edition)

£15.82£31.64Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Daniel can appreciate the pleasure that he has brought to millions of his adoring fans, his selfless philanthropy and November is ‘I WISH YOU WELL’, which includes the uptempo Bublé-esque ‘Under A Spell Of Loving You’ and ‘Always Daniel is the UK chart’s most prolific and one of the most successful recording Artists. In 2021, he broke his own world With another stylish TV commercial to support the album’s release, Daniel remains as relevant today, as when he Daniel is the UK chart’s most prolific and one of the most successful recording Artists. In 2021, he broke his own world record, by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album every year in the Artist Albums Chart for 34 consecutive years.

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Daniel O'Donnell 's recording career has now spanned 35 years and he continues to delight fans around the world by his recording and touring activities.Studio, to work with home-grown local talent and record an album of new songs. The resulting album to be released in During his career, in the United Kingdom Daniel has amassed forty seven Top 75 albums, including nineteen Top 10 albums, with seventeen of them this Century, a feat not achieved by any other recording Artist.

The resulting album to be released in November is I WISH YOU WELL ', which includes the uptempo Buble-esque 'Under A Spell Of Loving You' and 'Always There' written especially for Daniel by Brendan Graham and Rolf Loevland, who wrote 'You Raise Me Up'. Daniel is the UK chart's most prolific and one of the most successful recording Artists. In 2021, he broke his own world record, by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album every year in the Artist Albums Chart for 34 With another stylish TV commercial to support the album’s release, Daniel remains as relevant today, as when he charted his first album in the 1980s. record, by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album every year in the Artist Albums Chart for 34 Daniel O’Donnell ’s recording career has now spanned 35 years and he continues to delight fans around the world by his recording and touring activities.

Daniel O’Donnell – I Wish You Well

Daniel O’Donnell’s recording career has now spanned 35 years and he continues to delight fans around the world by his In 2021, he broke his own world record, by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album every year in the Artist Albums Chart for 34 consecutive years. During his career, in the United Kingdom Daniel has amassed forty-seven Top 75 albums, including nineteen Top 10 With another stylish TV commercial to support the album's release, Daniel remains as relevant today, as when he charted his first album in the 1980s. There’ written especially for Daniel by Brendan Graham and Rolf Loevland, who wrote ‘You Raise Me Up’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment