276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Things I Wanted To Say: The heart-pounding and darkly romantic TikTok sensation (Lancaster Prep)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The men in this book - special mention to the trashiest men to ever exist as characters, because what even? firstly we have yates the creepy rapist, then we have Elliot, Whit's ex-friend who literally tries to beat summer up, then we have the headteacher who is also a perverted creep, and then Bryan a guy who doesn't understand the word no (Summer was only using him to make Whit jealous poor thing) and then Whit's own dad who couldn't stop saying disgusting things about Summer, wanting to do the daughter since he already had her mom euw. Whit still very much hates Summer for what she represents, the breakdown of his family yet Summer yearns for the darkness that only he seems to match. Wanting Summer gone Whit tries to break her apart by turning the school against her, but when that doesn't work he worms his way into her body and heart, and stumbles upon her secret diary by chance. The parents were awful! They had daddy issues, mommy issues—you name it, Monica displayed it. Daddy Lancaster was a pervert and obsessed with sex and having mistresses. Mommy Lancaster was mentally unstable. Mommy Savage was the worst mother ever because she showed no concern for her daughter! The parents were terrible in this book. 🤧🥴 because everyone at the school made Summer feel very unwelcome at the beginning (including Whit, since he was just delighted to see her)

if summer unleashed her inner MADDY PEREZ's (because i'm dressed like a hooker) side at that scene i would've been bawling my eyes out! but SHE HUGGED HIM AND CRIED, HE PATTED HER AND SAID GOOD BYE! 👋🏻 star ☆ ykw as I keep thinking about this book and I realized that it's not that good. It's entertaining cause of how toxic they are, the drama and the things that happened here. He is 18 years old. The cold, heartless, Bully, and devastatingly handsome bad boy at Lancaster Prep. His family comes from an ancient and very wealthy lineage. He rules the school with a very controlling and strong personality. His father betrayed his mother, so they are divorced, and he has two sisters. Bold, brazen, depraved, and delicious! Their chemistry is complicated and consuming. A beautiful mess - equal parts twisted and magical' 5***** Reader Review I already knew from the get go that this book was a bully romance but I still wanted to give it a try. I don’t hate bully romances, at least as long as the bully grovels… and this book did not deliver ANYTHING like that.

Toys

he treats her badly (at times), calls her names 🤬, and often disrespects her all-around. but he defends her to other people, and knows that if he would ever marry anyone, it'd be Summer. sometimes he's passionate towards her (especially in the last 80% of the novel), but it wasn't a regular occurrence with his character. I liked him overall, but I was once again disappointed that he didn't have much development. yes, he did make changes in his life, like standing up to his mother and father about what he wanted. but the thing is, other than that, he didn't really have any character development 🤷‍♂️. I saw you lave Yates' room," she says, averting her gaze, staring off into the distance as if she's lost in her memories. "I had a suspicion about you two, and I didn't want to believe it. Deep down, I knew. I knew, but I didn't know how to stop it. I thought, perhaps, that you wanted--to be in a relationship with him." Summer Savage (h), was a social pariah ✋🚫 because of her mother's "gold digger" tendencies (according to the local tabloids). she was called very derogatory terms because of how Summer's mother, Janine Weatherstone, hopped from one married man to the next, stealing their money along the way. so when Summer meets Whit Lancaster (H) at a social gathering and he says For your B-day, I wanted to give you something that was funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.

I think you’d like it if I wrapped my hands around your throat and choked the life out of you. Knowing I was the last face you ever saw.” -the way my pussy just throbbED... HOW IS THIS FAIR I WANT ONETwo strands of DNA are walking down the street. One says to the other: “Do these genes make me look fat?” woah this book was SMUT on SMUT on SMUT on SMUT. it took me by surprise (in a good way). now the reason this is not a 5 is because i felt like in the beginning it was lil repetitive which made it seem like the book was longer. anyways... mira, kindly, shut up.

From your perspective, it was an accident. You didn’t mean to do any of it. You would’ve never been convicted,” she says, dismissing my protest. “Thank God his body was burned beyond recognition. His autopsy results were inconclusive.”

it would've seemed like an accident and Summer wouldn't be convicted ⛓️. but it was still wrong that Janine let Summer suffer with all that guilt for so long, while knowing that Summer didn't commit the crime. and Janine's reasoning for killing them was that Jonas wanted to divorce her because she was hooking up with Whit's father, and Janine did not want to divorce because then she'd lose all the fame 📸 and power that came with being Jonas' wife. so she killed him, and Yates in the process. Now he holds all her darkest secrets, threatening to expose her to the entire school. So Summer strikes a deal with Whit. Laughter is known as the best medicine for a reason. It releases oxytocin, which can trigger all sorts of bonding responses in the human body. Try these funny comments with your friends.

note: this review contains details from scenes that may be triggering to some, and major/minor spoilers for the novel. Whit IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST AHOLES I'VE EVER MET AND I F'N LOVE HIM. Oh my goddddamnnn! 🥵 And I swear he's also one of the dirtiest talkers I've read from Monica. JFC!!! I didn't want this book to end!!! This book is my jam!!! MY JAM!!!! And omg he told he totally took her 🍑💦 and it was PERFECTION. think about it: when they were in high school, they'd go on sexcapades and say they hate each other, but secretly think they're made for one another. yet their relationship didn't have much substance. other than the "I hate you" shit, their relationship was pretty regular, if you don't consider the whole rich family 💸 and arranged marriage 💍 drama going on in the sidelines. since they clearly stopped "hating" each other towards the end, it was easy to see that they're relationship was just normal. i- why was this teased? I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN. MONICA DONT BE SHY AND GIVE US THIS NEXT TIME. i'm dirty don't care GIVE meEMEMEMEME. For the first time that I can remember I know exactly why the H hates and belittles the h from the get go. How refreshing!

Christmas Cards & Gift Wrap

there's nothing wrong with a normal relationship, of course, but I still want to point it out 👉. I think that's why I got kinda tired of their relationship at about 50%. it seemed like they were doing the same old shit, but with new drama. like Whitney said, "same script, different cast". or in this case, some new cast members were added to the play to stir up drama. It’s getting to the point that his cruel words are more for himself than her. Denial is a funny thing. I’m completely defenseless. Weak to him and his wants. His needs. He knows it. He has complete command of me. Body and soul. It’s as if it’s permanently etched into his skin, and I remember the Whit of old. The boy who would stare at me with blank eyes. Who looked at me as if I didn’t matter. Who would actually tell me to my face that I didn’t matter to him at all. would I accept that deal? hell no, and neither did my bitch Summer. you may or may not know this, but I love her 💝. do I agree with all her actions? no. do I still love her ambition, courage, and character as a whole? of course.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment