276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro A0967E24 Nerf N Strike Elite Rayven

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Rayven accepts barrel extensions and has 2 tac rails - one on top of a carry handle, and the other on the right side. The Li-ions might go bad as well (results include fires/explosions), but I'd say the alkalines would die first. At the same time, removing the access hatch to allow for a clearer view of the firing process and for quicker jam clearing. The name "Rayven" is an play on words between the word "ray" and "raven", the latter of which is a species of bird. This speeds up the Flywheels, which in turn accelerates the darts to higher speeds and higher ranges.

This Component is a simple fix for the "my [painted] magazine won't fit in the Rayven's magwell" problem. Due to the design of the jam door, it is possible, although more difficult, to reload the blaster without removing the clip.sorry for the questions, im just not good with bbatteries ) or is there something I should worry about before using them? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).

ROF: Being semi auto, the Rayven can achieve up to 6dps - only exceeded by full auto air blasters like Magstrikes.By purchasing, you agree that Blaster Barn is not responsible for injury or damage caused by misuse or accidental usage. The jam door looks quite good, keeping the shape of the Rayven, as well as allowing you to remove jams (which in my experience only happen from incorrect usage). The twenty-five dart drum also has compatibility issues with the RayvenFire, as it will not latch in properly.

Blaster Barn is not affiliated with Hasbro®, Nerf®, Dart Zone®, BOOMCo®, Buzz Bee®, Zing®, Lanard®, Adventure Force®, Zuru®, Larami®, or Koosh® in any way. so i use various configurations (along with dummy AA batteries to fill in the empty slots if required).The acceleration trigger on this 18-dart blaster lets you fire off your whole clip with semi-automatic speed and, like most N-STRIKE blasters, the Tactical Rail lets you add Tactical Rail accessories (sold separately) for more battle capability. Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. Nerf brand blasters, alternative-brands, modifications, community made designs, competitive wars, Humans vs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment