276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Topping DX1 Mini Stereo DAC Headphone Amplifier AK4493S 384kHz/32bit DSD256 280mW x2 Discrete LNRD HiFi Amp with 2 Gains Home Audio Black

£49.5£99.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enter the discrete LNRD (Low Noise Reference Driver) circuit, which filters out interference and noise from the USB power supply. As a result, the noise levels from the DAC and headphone amp sections are a minuscule 2.0uV and 1.0uV, respectively. This means you can listen to your music without any distractions, even with sensitive in-ear monitors. This is where it starts, need a small Headphone amplifier and USB Dac then the Topping DX1 has you covered. ITX PC / WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - Thiel CS3.7 => (loading) March Sointuva AWG

The DX1’s AK4493S DAC chip provides a smooth and refined sound, and the headphone amplifier has sufficient power to drive a wide range of headphones and pretty much any IEM. To my ears, the K3 sounds thinner and not as resolving as the DX1. The DX1 outperforms the FiiO in resolution and imaging plus it sounds more confident when using harder-to-drive headphones. VerdictI plan to completely disable my PC sound card (win 11) and get Topping DX1 and use an EQ software like (Peace equalizer, or any other, I am open to suggestions), will this work effectively? any downside for this approach? Hi Mitch. Balanced signals tend to be more resistant to noise, meaning they will produce clearer sound overall. However, people argue that’s only relevant with much longer (i.e. speaker) cables. Anyway, the DT990 Pro has a fixed single-ended cable so you can’t run it balanced anyway. The DX1 works great with the DT990 Pro. It may be an entry-level device, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t ready for hi-fi sound. Using an all-new AK4493S DAC chip, the DX1 decodes up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM in a stunning 120dB of dynamic range.

This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended. There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein. Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as scratches etc., excessive signs of use, or abuse will not be accepted for return. Accidents, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties. Topping has equipped the latest DX1 with the latest generation AKM DAC chipset. It houses the AK4493S DAC chip from AKM’s Velvet Sound technology, it’s a 32-bit DAC upgraded from the classic AK4493. It helps the DX1 to provide crisp high-resolution audio signal decoding. High-Resolution Audio Decoding:-Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel was undelivered due to any of the following situation:

Damage due to user negligence, accidents, disassembly, waterlog, misuse, abuse, alterations or vandalism.

Thanks allot! 6 months ago I upgraded from win10 to win11 and everything was great including sound quality, but lately it started to degrade and gradually becoming uncomfortable, I don't know if its win11 or SB Z. I do not see any negatives with replacing the SB-Z card (it's old, so limited driver development)/improvement).

If you need a balanced headphone output, the KA3 is the obvious choice. But if you don’t need a balanced circuit, the Topping delivers a cleaner sound with more power and a lower noise floor. I like to disable the motherboard's on-board audio, in the BIOS, when installing an internal sound card (like the SB-Z). DX1 can push up to 280mW x2 @32Ω of output power which is enough for any IEMs and efficient full-size headphones. This unit is sure to be a hot topic in audio circles and is the perfect place for budding audiophiles to start their DAC/amp journey.Do you have a better usb dac suggestion other than DX1? (preferably same price range but I can go to 150 Euro if it worth it). The DX1 features a brand new AKM DAC chip and supports up to 32-bit/384kHz and native DSD256. In addition, the DX1 has 2 headphone outputs (3.5mm and 6.35mm) and dual gain settings. It has an impressive 120dB of dynamic range and an XMOS USB controller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment