276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer and Dryer Machine – Electric Steam Sterilization - Universal Fit - Pacifiers, Glass, Plastic, and Newborn Feeding Bottles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our baby bottle sterilizer dryer product automatically sterilizes and dries bottles of all brands and sizes – as well as breast pump parts, accessories and pacifiers – in one easy step. Sterilize items in 8 minutes, then dry them in as fast as 30 minutes. It’s that easy. If you choose to use a bottle sterilizer for your baby's bottles, there are two ways to go about it — microwave or electric. Both types use the steam to kill approximately 99.9% of harmful bacteria in just a few minutes, so it's simply a matter of personal preference which one you should choose, and they are both safe and effective given the right devices. Here's a breakdown: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends sterilizing new bottles and parts before first use and also sterilizing once per day. A good bottle sterilizer makes that task a breeze! Easy push button control to select from 4 functions: Sterilizer & Dryer, Sterilizer Only, Dryer Only or Storage System ; Stainless steel heating plate (NOTE: requires pre-rinsing to avoid milk residue falling on heating plate)

We appreciate the clear instructions that are easy to follow, like putting water into the base at the “MAX” line and putting the steam plate on top. There’s even a light beeping sound to alert you when the bottle is done warming, but it’s not loud enough to disturb a sleeping baby. To ensure the optimal performance of the Baby Brezza sterilizer, it is vital to keep the buttons clean and well-maintained. Here are some tips on how to maintain these functions:

V. Reset the Sterilizer

In my experience, this bottle warmer has been a valuable addition to our feeding routine. The built-in timer allows for precise warming without overheating, but it may take some trial and error to find the perfect setting for your specific bottles. It's a time saver, as it can warm up a bottle in just a few minutes, all while being hands-free. The warmer's performance is consistent, as long as you measure the correct amount of water and discard any leftovers each time. One minor issue is that the directions might lead to slightly overheated milk, so consider setting the timer for a shorter duration than suggested. Do I Need to Sterilize My Bottles? Finally, it is important to always follow proper maintenance practices to keep your Baby Brezza sterilizer functioning correctly. Regular cleaning and descaling of your sterilizer is essential to its upkeep. Not properly cleaning the sterilizing tray and the water tank can result in bacteria buildup, which can impact the unit’s efficiency as well as lead to foul odor. Dr. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Warmer and Sterilizer is a practical, functional product that can be used to both sterilize and warm your bottles. The upsides? It can also be used to warm baby food, and has an automatic shutoff feature that’ll prevent overheating. This sterilizer also features a one-button start and has a long-lasting memory.

If budget isn't a factor, this electric sterilizer and dryer combo does it all. According to the manufacturer, you can sterilize up to eight bottles, plus accessories, and kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria in 8-15 minutes. It offers three different functions with the simple touch of a button: Sterilizing in as little as eight minutes, drying that leaves bottles condensation-free and ready for use from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, and descaling to take care of hard water and calcium deposits, a common issue with steam bottle sterilizers. We have the Baby Breeza (someone bought it for us— it wasn’t on the registry) but it’s amazing and I don’t think I could live without it! It saves sooo much time and kitchen mess (no bottles drying everywhere). I 10/10 recommend spending the money on it!" The Baby Brezza bottle sterilizer should make a lot of moms happy with this feature. Moms are not as wholeheartedly dedicated to plastic bottles as they were a decade or so ago. Many moms now own a mixture of plastic and glass bottles, which makes it important to have a sterilizer that can handle both. I used the [ Medela Steam] bags before we got our sterilizer and they were great. I would say this is a great at work option."

It's better to buy on babybrezza.com

Place your bottles inside and with the single touch of a button start the drying and sterilizing process, which takes approximately 30 minutes. After removing the bottles, wipe them down with a clean cloth. The dual UV bulbs eliminate 99.9 percent of E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, and other harmful bacteria safely and efficiently.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment