276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beyonce Midnight Heat Eau De Parfum Fragrance for Women - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b c Odell, Amy (2010-02-24). "Cubicle-Testing Beyoncé's Heat – The Cut". New York. New York Media, LLC . Retrieved 2011-09-10. Kluznik Rentmeester, Katherine (2011-06-16). "Beyonce Turns Up the 'Heat' With a Sizzling New Scent". People (Style Watch). Time Inc. Archived from the original on 2011-06-22 . Retrieved 2011-09-12. a b "Heat Rush | Beyoncé Parfums". Beyonceparfums.com. Archived from the original on 2011-10-14 . Retrieved 2011-09-07. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. a b c "Heat | Beyoncé Parfums". Beyonceparfums.com. Archived from the original on 2018-07-19 . Retrieved 2011-09-07.

a b "Heat Wild Orchid". Beyonceparfums.com. Archived from the original on 2014-08-16 . Retrieved 2014-09-03. Heat (Media notes). Beyoncé. Columbia Records. 2011. {{ cite AV media notes}}: CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) ( link) Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Gazing upon you with her sensuous eyes. Enticing you with her alluring beauty. Get ready to be seduced. CEW Announces Winners for Annual Beauty Awards". Perfumerflavorist.com. 2011-05-22 . Retrieved 2013-03-26.

MULTIPLE PACKS

Ramos, Dorkys (2014-06-19). "Beyoncé Releases New Fragrance Wild Orchid". BET. BET Networks . Retrieved 2014-09-03. The commercial for the fragrance found controversy in the United Kingdom with UK's Advertising Standards Authority. [22] It was banned from the country's daytime TV rotation due to its "sexy imagery" and was only shown after 7:30 in the afternoon. [22] The U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority commented on the ban decision, stating "We considered that Beyoncé's body movements and the camera's prolonged focus on shots of her dress slipping away to partially expose her breasts created a sexually provocative ad that was unsuitable to be seen by young children." [22] Coty, Inc., the world's largest fragrance company, replied to the ban, stating that they do not think there is anything too explicit about the TV spot. [22] Coty continued that the commercial was "intended to reflect the singer Beyoncé's personal 'sexy chic' style," and while Beyoncé's cleavage is exposed at certain parts of the commercial, Coty stated that it is not "overtly graphic or explicitly sexual and at no point was Beyoncé naked." [22] Brad Wete of Entertainment Weekly defended Beyoncé, saying that "[the advertisement] is sexy. It's suggestive and sultry. But it's certainly not X-rated." [18] Beyoncé's mother and collaborator Tina Knowles called the commercial's ban "very good", as people purposely went to watch the video which further increased sales. [23] Reception [ edit ] A model holding a bottle of Heat during its release in Brazil a b Wete, Brad (2010-11-17). "Beyoncé's Heat ad too steamy for UK daytime TV". Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc . Retrieved 2013-05-26.

Beyoncé Catches 'Heat' in Fragrance Ads". Rap-Up. Devin Lazerine. 2009-12-29 . Retrieved 2010-08-12.New Fall Fragrances – Perfumes". O: The Oprah Magazine. Oprah.com. Hearst Corporation. October 2010. p.2 . Retrieved 2011-09-12. Free sample of Beyoncé's Fragrance Heat Rush – Win Beyonce Perfume". Seventeen. Hearst Corporation. 2011-01-11 . Retrieved 2011-09-10. Simpson, Oli (2010-12-18). "Beyoncé 'readies debut perfume line' ". Digital Spy. Hachette Filipacchi Médias . Retrieved 2013-05-26.

A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought 'Heat.' Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold. So then we thought of making the bottle look like it's on fire. I love antique bottles — my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt, was a great mixture of the two... Everything, from the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials–that's me. When I commit to something, I do it 100 percent, and I've never had [creative control over a fragrance] until this project. I learned a lot of great things from the past — but I always asked myself, 'If I could have my own scent, what would it be?' I wasn't worried about deadlines. It could have taken me three, four, however many years — this was my first fragrance, and I wanted to make sure that it was something I would love forever. [1] Products a b Odell, Amy (2010-03-17). "Macy's Sold 72,000 Bottles of Beyoncé's Heat in One Hour – The Cut". New York. New York Media, LLC . Retrieved 2011-09-10. Weekly beauty agenda: who is the fairest of them all? – Fashion, Life & Style". The Independent. Independent Print Limited. 2010-08-20. Archived from the original on 2022-05-09 . Retrieved 2011-09-12. Schuessler, Bobby (August 12, 2013). "StyleBistro Awards 2013: Cast Your Vote for the Best New Fragrance". StyleBistro.com . Retrieved August 14, 2013. In August 2010, it was revealed that Beyoncé would be re-releasing her first fragrance as an "ultimate elixir", emphasizing elements intended to embody her private side. [39] The scent was released in September 2010. [38] As its theme, the perfume offers a more intense and sensual version of the original Heat scent. Upon revealing the inspiration of Heat Ultimate Elixir, Beyoncé stated that the reason which motivated her to update the original scent was the idea of her mother's scent when she was a child:Akhtar, Amina (2009-12-18). "Beyoncé Unveils Her New Fragrance – The Cut". New York. New York Media, LLC . Retrieved 2010-08-12. The Strive Group Captures Seven Prestigious "Design of the Times" ". Bloomberg. 2010-10-25 . Retrieved 2013-05-25. Kellman, Andy. "Above and Beyoncé: Video Collection & Dance Mixes – Beyoncé". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation . Retrieved 2011-03-26.

Nava praised Beyoncé's acting in the commercial, stating: "She's so scorchingly hot that even when she touches the floor with her dangerous high-heels, she kind of sets her world on fire." [9] In an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Beyoncé described the sexual tone of the video stating: "'It's called Heat, so we wanted the ads to be really steamy and dewy. My sexiest moments are when I'm just getting out of the tub or the shower and I'm clean, so I wanted to incorporate that in the ads. The dress was this liquid-y satin. The song Fever I did years ago and always loved it. [For the commercial] I got to sing it a bit more whispery, more natural." [1] "Fever" was re-recorded by Beyoncé on two different occasions. Knowles first recorded her version of "Fever" on September 9, 2003 for her film The Fighting Temptations. [19] Before the release of Heat, she recorded "Fever" again for the fragrance's television commercial. After the launch of Heat, the latter version of the song was officially released as a promotional single to the US iTunes Store through Columbia Records on February 8, 2010, to promote the fragrance. [20] It was made available digitally in the United Kingdom the following day. [21] a b c Wilson, Julee (2012-07-18). "Beyonce's Midnight Heat Fragrance Ad Plays It Safe (PHOTO)". The Huffington Post . Retrieved 2013-05-25. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.Beyoncé Announces New Fragrance; Janie Bryant Launches Nail-Polish Line – The Cut". New York. New York Media, LLC. 2010-07-29 . Retrieved 2011-09-12.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment