276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Scented Candle | Home Sweet Home Large Jar Candle | Long Burning Candles: up to 150 Hours | Perfect Gifts for Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the majority of Yankee Candles’ products are made in Massachusetts by master candlemakers (or chandlers, for those in the know), this Boston-based writer decided on the 22-ounce original large glass jar Home Sweet Home scented candle. As one of the company’s oldest fragrances still available, Home Sweet Home touts itself as a heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea. I have a candle that says Congratulations then Home Sweet Home Is this the same fragrance as just Home sweet Home

h2>

Asked by: Donna510
div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Gelo
Date published: 2023-10-28

Yes. I couldn’t find any negative reviewer comments for this tried-and-true candle icon. Sure the flame burns super bright, but isn’t that something we can all use a little more of these days? The traditional design of our signature classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, our large jar candle provides 110 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. The only thing that might be considered a turn off is how long it takes to stop wafting out white smoke after you blow it out. But even this is a stretch. The mid-range price, long burn time, and huge scent catalog make any Yankee Candle candle a perfect companion to your own home sweet home.Could this cozy candle thrive in a beach house setting? We wouldn't be surprised–it's just that good. I am not sure what year it was, but it was many years ago. Home Sweet Home® is one of our oldest fragrances that we still have available begin-bvseo-questions-->

Written by Cheryl Fenton, freelance fashion writer with 25+ years of digging into trends and classics.

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Gelo

Date published: 2023-09-17

h2>

Asked by: Little Red Apple
div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: CustomerLoyaltyTeam
Date published: 2021-11-30

h2>
Asked by: MichelleSuzanne

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: CustomerLoyaltyTeam
Date published: 2021-10-03