276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funkin Strawberry Daiquiri Pre-Mixed Cocktail Cans 200 ml (Case of 12) | Premium Ready to Drink Cocktails - Bar Quality Drinks Made with Real Fruit and Nitro Infused

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The one thing that is constant in a Daiquiri is the use of lime juice. This is something I learned while creating the recipe. I had no idea because I had never had a classic version and the frozen strawberry daiquiris I've had never tasted like they had lime in them! You can use frozen berries from the grocery store or, better yet, you can freeze your own! Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe

The rum you choose can significantly impact the flavor of your strawberry daiquiri. Below are a few options:What rum should you use? A brand you like. Buy the best rum for you. Does it have a strong alcohol taste? If you wanted to have the whole thing ready to go with alcohol in it. Simply make the recipe as written and freeze in ice cube trays or in a plastic freezer bag. You can even freeze the mix in cube trays and then transfer to a freezer bag for easier storage. The flavor is pure, using real berries! Who knows what’s in those store-bought daiquiri mixes. This daiquiri is made of real frozen berries and lime, giving it a lush flavor! The step that takes the longest is hulling your strawberries. However, you can use frozen or precut strawberries to make prep even faster. Frozen strawberries also go great in Mimosas. Fresh lime juice that you have squeezed yourself and when you think it’ll take just a minute to make, then why wouldn’t you use fresh lime juice? What equipment do I need?

This makes our strawberry daiquiri recipe a perfect drink choice for serving at a party! Recipe notes and tips The most amazing Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri is made with a load of fresh, frozen strawberries!! No ice to dilute the flavour, and it’s got theperfect slushy consistency. Dangerously easy to drink – there’s a decent slug of booze in this but you can’t taste it! Nonalcoholic: Make a nonalcoholic version with strawberries and lime juice. If too tart, add a little white sugar.Take your granulated sugar and zest fresh lime. Massage the lime into the sugar until it’s fully combined.

A coupe glass is perfect but don’t get too hung up on the glasses; a martini glass or margarita glass would work just as well. What’s the best occasion to serve this at? The story begins in Jamaica where the base rum is distilled and aged for 15 years. After that, the spirit moves to Barbados, where it ages for another few years (1 to 3 years).What could be better to wind down with than the sweetness of a fruity drink recipe? With warmer weather creeping up, this twist on classic daiquiris is the perfect choice!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment