276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bluefin Cruise Lite SUP Paddleboard Kit | Lightweight and Compact Stand Up Paddle Board for Adults | In Sizes 11Ft4 and 10Ft

£219.995£439.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And thirdly, work has been done on the rails as well as the stiffness. The even harder edges improve the riding characteristics (agility and speed) noticeably. Overall, the board is also even stiffer than the (normal) Bluefin Cruise, although it must be said that already the normal version is really top in terms of stiffness.

The Bluefin Cruise 10’8 (325 cm) is a fairly typical allrounder. With a width of 83.5 cm, the board is very stable in the water. The dimensions also come close to the typical all-round board, which usually measures 320 cm x 80 x 15 cm (10’6″ x 32″ x 6″). Front of the Bluefin Cruise The electric pump was easy and simple to use, and helped get the board started whilst I was faffing around getting changed. It’s not the most powerful electric pump but did OK.

Should You Buy the Bluefin Cruise Carbon?

The newly used MSL-Fusion construction combines a light weight with top stiffness and is on the cutting edge! The high weight was always one of the very few criticisms of the predecessors. In my last review, I commented on 2 things I disliked about the Bluefin, the way it looks and the fin mechanism. I’ll keep the fin mechanism in here, but I personally think the Bluefin Cruise range looks great now. There are still 5 free D-rings (for the leash and an optional kayak seat) and 3 carrying loops (in the middle with paddle holder). The luggage net still has side straps reinforced with neoprene, but is now removable with a carabiner and has reflectors on the front two D-rings and there are 2 new action cam mounts on the rear two. The Bluefin Cruise 10’8 is an all-round board and can – as the name suggests – be used in a variety of ways. For beginners, all-rounders are exciting for exactly this reason. Allrounders are a good choice for lakes, shorter and medium tours, leisurely trips with the family, trips over canals and surfing small waves. As mentioned I’ve been paddling on this board for a few months, so would not feel comfortable making a judgement on long-term durability. But the build quality seems very good and there are certainly no signs to date that my opinion on that will change.

Ocean paddling. The 10’8’’ length will allow you to catch some longboard style waves, though we recommend the 12’ long Cruise if you want a paddleboard more optimized for surfing. This does not mean that the board has to stop, but with more load the volume slowly reaches its limits and the boards sink deeper and start to lose their desired handling characteristics. The neoprene padding on the inside of the Velcro ankle attachment makes it feel comfortable around your ankle and will not start irritating. This has of course the advantage that if the pin should break off (has not happened to me so far with any board), you can repair this damage with the spare parts themselves.For this price, a fiberglass paddle is perfect, though, and a thousand times better than an aluminum paddle. Maybe I am just getting a bit spoiled after getting used to the fancy Carbon version 😉 Compare Bluefin Boards to Make the Best Choice ↓ Product The included paddle is very suitable for beginners as well as advanced paddlers. Other manufacturers only include an aluminum paddle with their boards, which is heavy, doesn’t last long and sometimes doesn’t even float. With the Bluefin Cruise, the story is quite different. Operating out of West Yorkshire, Bluefin is owned and operated by a family of water sports enthusiasts after years of experience exploring the Southern Uplands off the coast of Scotland. William Vaughan and his partner Charlotte originally founded their company as Bluefin Kayaks, but with time expanded into paddleboards as well, focusing on high-quality, lightweight, and well constructed SUPs designed for every type of paddler. The 2023 lineup of Bluefin paddleboards includes ten uniquely shaped and sized paddleboards that will accommodate beginners, intermediate, and advanced paddlers alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment