276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SmoothSkin Bare Plus IPL Hair Removal for Body and Face - Black/Rose Gold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The skin sensor will stop the device if it’s not safe to flash any area because the skin tone is too dark or it’s not laying flat enough Switch to Glide Mode for continuous flashes as you work over large areas or Stamp Mode for small areas like bikini. Four weeks in and there is a gradual reduction of hairs, the first sign that it’s working. I’ve also noticed that when you use a gentle exfoliating product even more hair disappears. As weeks go by there’s a tangible reduction of hair, not all gone by any means, but skin is smoother to the touch. OFF ON A BRIEF TANGENT The funny thing is how many women own one of these but don’t share that information unless it comes up in conversation. Fortunately, I don’t have a ‘tache but will work my way up to using it on the few unsightly hairs on my chin. I should make it fast though before they turn white!

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ If you’re over 40, you’ll know what I mean. This WILL work on those stubborn hairs (as long as they’re not white) but ooh, shaving first? I can’t do it. Unlimited flashes. You can also use it almost anywhere: on the bikini line, face, legs, arms, bum, tum and moreCan Smoothskin’s bare+ IPL hair removal device give us silky smooth limbs without the pain of waxing? It makes a noise from the second you plug it in. It’s not overly loud though, but a bit like a noisy hairdryer. Of course, you could always take the easy route and go to a reputable clinic instead for Effective Laser Hair Removal. ** SHOPPING INFO

The only thing I found unsettling was the flash, it still surprises me even though I’m expecting it. The device won’t flash if the skin is too delicate or it isn’t positioned properly. The device will scan your skin and start flashing if your skin tone is suitable. (Very dark skin tones and grey, red or white hair won’t work.) I also use it to scrub off the last of Vita Liberata Body Blur (review here) so I have a smooth surface to apply a fresh coat. Talking of Body Blur, shade Latte is perfection! DELICATE BITS Built-in skin sensors and UV protection to keep you safe. SmoothSkin Bare+ works best on light skin tones with dark hair I wanted to review something different for this blog. I’m awash with anti-ageing devices so CurrentBody gave me a choice and I choose the very popular SmoothSkin Bare+ Ultrafast IPL Hair Removal Device.SmoothSkin Bare+ uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to zap the hair follicle. The heat makes most of the follicles in that area die, stopping the hair from growing. And with 100 flashes per minute, the SmoothSkin Bare+ is the fastest IPL device on the market.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment