276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playskool Moon and Me Take and Go Toy House

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s a pause. “Er ... no. In a word. I don’t know whether to look that up or not! But if you worry about stuff like that you’re in the wrong business. People are creative, they write their own jokes and obviously there are readings that are ... less savoury, that I probably wouldn’t want to know about.” The series “taps into children’s innate curiosity and desire to create through their play routines, forming their own imaginary worlds and relationships through their toys.” Davenport, 53, who has a BSc in speech sciences, conducted his own academic research before embarking on the project. “I was interested in the literary storm of ‘toy house’ stories in the middle of the nineteenth century which are still in print today,” Davenport told i. Davenport emerged with “a show that wears its emotional heart on its sleeve. Pepi Nana and her friends share books, write letters to each other, draw pictures, make things, invent things and go in search of adventure together.” ‘Tiddle-toddle’ When Davenport wrote In the Night Garden, a gently psychedelic affair conceived as a way of guiding children to bed, he was braced for more mayhem. But the only drama came when the BBC tried to move the broadcast time – the show was so popular with parents that it had already become an essential part of the bedtime routine.

Beware of radical change! He/she is starting to talk tiny by tiny; she/he speaks in a more understandable and structured way and wants to communicate. Thanks to this new form of communication, his/her surroundings are becoming more and more familiar and exciting to him/her. In addition, she/he is full of energy and loves movement (running, jumping, climbing). However, he/she is not very aware of the risks, so things should help him/her develop her/his new abilities but be appropriate for his/her age to minimize risks. It is a game to develop your children's intelligence and visual memory. It will increase the speed of their reflexes and observation skills. These kinds of toys are also educational as they often involve letters or numbers and have mathematical elements and issues that have to be solved to win the game. They're really good to keep in your diaper bag for when you need a tiny on-the-go entertainment, and they're also a terrific method to encourage tummy time. Given that every morning since our interview, my daughter has woken up and asked “Where’s Pepi Nana?” repeatedly until we put it on, I think he’s probably going to be ok.

In the Night Garden

One read of the original pitch was all it took to convince us that Andrew had, once again, come up with an idea so beautifully simple yet rich and ambitious in scope that we couldn’t not have it,” he said. Michael Towner, Commissioning Editor at CBeebies, said it was “vital” for children to experience quality UK-originated pre-school programming. Debuted in 1997 and has now seen by an estimated billion children in 120 countries. Controversy followed the four creatures with televisions on their abdomens who played each day in Teletubbyland.

We just hadn’t prepared for that kind of interest at all,” says Davenport. “People’s relatives were getting doorstepped, which is a surprising place to be in thanks to a pre-school children’s television programme. And the show took on a meaning of its own in the culture that was a little uncontrollable, which in hindsight was fine, but did mean a lot of things were said about it that weren’t true.” I think it’s a double edged sword,” he says. “I remember when my godson was younger, the first thing he’d say was ‘hello’ and then ‘can I have the iPad?’ and I wouldn’t see him again. It did slightly devalue the experience of going to see him.” This Moon And Me Dolls House enables the children to learn whilst experiencing fun, giving them a means to discover & build up crucial abilities that they could use when they are older. The youngsters immediately know their favourite songs. They either sing them at school, or hum popular tunes that we have sang to them since they were small, or tunes from television, their most-loved shows, or little ones's musical groups. Musical CDs or DVDs with a selection of options that help children dance or sing in the car are quite fun. Ninky Nonk, Pontipines, Igglepiggle made their first appearance in 2007 and are still shown on CBeebies every evening.The whole thing only comes together fully at the very last minute, so you never really know how it’s going to go down until the audience get to see it.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment