276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BARAKKAT OUD SATIN Edp Spray 100ml BY Fragrance World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delivery Delays: Soghaat is not accountable for delays due to Customs inspections or other factors beyond our control. While we can't be held responsible for courier delays, your money is safe with us, and we work diligently to ensure swift deliveries. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control. Hotline: 092.417.0766 (Kinh doanh 1) 092.9999.682 (Kinh doanh 2) Bạn sẽ muốn tham khảo thêm các sản phẩm nước hoa tại các danh mục dưới đây! Nước hoa Barakat satin oud lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by fragrance world where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. A fragrance for men and women. it smell identical to Turkish delite (the sweet).. but sadly i actually hate turkish delite, so yeah :(

Barakkat Satin Oud (Clive Dorris Collection) 30ml Travel Size Perfume / Eau de Parfum by Fragrance World (Inspired by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood) so the first 3-4 hours your going to smell like someone has sponge bathed you in an ocean of turkish delite, after that madness has settled down the scent seems to calm down to soft sweet smell with only a very very tiny noticeable turkish delite smell. basically if you love turkish delite, 1000% get this..... but if you dont like turkish delite, OHHH MAN YOU GOING TO HAVE A ROUGH COUPLE OF HOURSAn eau de parfum both from Barakkat, as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the iconic crystal house. Luminous and sophisticated.This perfume is a top notch. It is made with Arabic oil which enables it last for more than 48 hours, it doesn’t leave stains on clothes, it has an intriguing and inviting fragrance that will boost your appearance and confidence that will keep you fresh and nice all day long. It has oriental fragrance that will sparkle your passion with a feeling of fresh and nice aftermath. Bought this for my sister-in-laws birthday, buy her the usual popular perfumes as a rule, thought I would have a change after I bought the aftershave and loved it, its not like other perfumes, very strong at first but settles down to a nice smell, Barakkat Satin Oud is a masterpiece that will take your senses on a journey. The fragrance opens with the sweet and intoxicating aroma of roses, agarwood (oud), and violets that linger long after the first spritz. As the scent settles, it releases the heart notes of rose and oud, creating a beautiful balance of floral and woody scents. Barakkat Satin Oud Perfume / Eau de parfum by Fragrance World Inspired by Oud Satin Mood Maison Francis Kurkdjin Perfume, This perfume has similar fragrance notes to Oud Satin Mood. It would be a great alternative to anyone who likes this type of fragrance, but at a fraction of the price. Beautify the hairline curve, to create a beautiful hairstyle, gently painted, modified uneven edge of the hair.

The base notes of Ambergris, Vanilla, Oud (agarwood), and Benzoin complete the fragrance, leaving a lasting impression. Barakkat Satin Oud is like being wrapped in weightless and flowing folds of delicate satin, creating a unique sensory experience that transports you to a world of luxury and elegance. Nước hoa Barakkat satin oud EDP 100ml mang phong cách nước hoa Gợi cảm, quyến rũ, tinh tế Giới thiệu sơ lược sản phẩm Barakkat satin oud EDP 100ml Experience the luxurious and enchanting scent of Barakkat Satin Oud EDP from the Clive Dorris Collection by Fragrance World. This fragrance is a perfect blend of woody and floral scents that creates a calming and casual mood.

Barakat Satin oud perfume has a blend of oriental and floral notes which leaves a long lasting smell. Barakkat Satin Oud delivers a seductive, versatile fragrance that exudes class and sophistication for both men and women. Its enchanting aroma is perfect for special occasions, intimate gatherings, or simply as your signature scent, making you unforgettable wherever you go. it smell ((identical)) and when i mean identical.... i mean ....((VERY VERY IDENTICAL)) 100% to the smell of Turkish delite, Unfortunately and maybe slightly hilariously i hate Turkish delite with a passion. Barakkat Satin Oud Perfume / Eau de parfum 100ml by Fragrance World ( Inspired by Oud Satin Mood Maison Francis Kurkdjin Perfume) Barakkat lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by fragrance world where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. A fragrance for men and women. Barakat satin oud perfume has a blend of oriental and floral notes which leaves a long lasting smell.

Nedrąsu pirkti internetu? Nesijaudinkite, už įsigytas prekes galite apmokėti pristatymo metu kurjeriui banko kortele. I have the original Oud Satin Mood Extrait de Parfum and I want to buy a clone of it. From what I‘ve heard, the Barakkat Satin Oud from Fragrance World is the closest/best one.

An eau de parfum both from Barakkat, as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the iconic crystal house. Luminous and sophisticated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment