276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pest Expert Clothes Moth Killer Smoke Bombs 8 x 3.5g - Formula 'P' Fumer Moth Fumigator (HSE approved and tested – professional strength product)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since mothballs contain toxic ingredients, you will want to air out any clothing that was stored alongside them. That will eliminate any trace of the odour. Afterwards, be sure to wash the clothing as well. The product at this moment in time appears to have done what it says it will do.and that will do for me As a repeat buyer I know the products sold by Mothkiller will wipeout the little blighters immediately. Just follow the instructions and leave out the moth traps to catch any new visitors. Brilliant stuff! I love my clothes: they have often represented significant investments, and it kills me when they get eaten. There haven’t been many, but I’d say a half dozen pieces of knitwear have been destroyed in the past.*

In the unusual event where delivery is repeatedly refused or no effort is made to accept delivery, we reserve the right to pass delivery and return courier costs to the customer. Consequently, if clothes moths keep on appearing in your house, you must take action. Looking for a moth in a room And importantly, store things clean. If you put clothes away for a period of months, like summer suits, then make sure you clean them first. Moths need clothes that are undisturbed. They need to lay their eggs in the materials, have them sit there, hatch, and then the larva start eating at the wool, all without being disturbed. I have been invaded with these creatures but was grateful for the advice and products from Mothkiller.co.uk. Touch wood, after thorough treatment and hard work, the problem seems to have abated. However, I do not want to say too much as it is still at an early stage!! What to expect: Burn time can be as short as 10 seconds but is usually between 15 and 25 seconds. There is an intense burn so that the smoke lifts up and then circulates throughout the treatment area. It’s the circulation of smoke, carrying the active which is most important.

As mentioned earlier, the selection of moth bombs and foggers is vast. The most common type is a small aerosol can. Place the moth fogger on a chair or stool in the middle of the room. You then activate the fog by removing a small tab that is on the top of the can. Droplets of pesticide are released into the air by an aerosol propellant before settling on surfaces throughout the space or home, depending on the size and coverage capacity of the fogger. Do Bug Bombs Work on Moths?

Moth larvae feed principally on animal fibers such as wool, cashmere, fur, and silks. Moth eggs need to be on fabrics that are edible to them. So that once the eggs hatch out, the moth larvae can feed on the stuff until it reaches maturity. Then the moth larvae will make a cocoon and undergo metamorphosis to become adult clothes moths. Open Wardrobe Doors & Clothes Drawers and leave clothing in the room when treating against Clothes Moths . Similarly leave bed linen and other textiles in place For best results fumigate in the late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of 4 hours. One thing that is perhaps important to emphasise is the difference between preventing, and killing. So to get rid of a moth infestation, you would need to hammer all stages for at least four to five weeks to break the life cycle.The rate of application will depend on the size of the fumers listed below. Next all you have to do is calculate the number of fumers required for your size of room. To calculate this you will multiply the length, width, and height of the particular room and divide it by the cubic metres each fumer is able to fill. For this instance it’s 30 cubic metres for a mini fumer and 125 cubic metres for the midi fumer. Simply followed the easy instructions, and no problems using the materials supplied. Does what it says on the 'tin'.

Step 3: Using diatomaceous earth (D.E.) would act as a scouring pad and erode the insect cuticle causing dehydration. How to get rid of clothes moths Targeted Pests:Flea bombs often target bed bugs, moths, ants, beetles, cluster flies, and more. Choose a product that specifically targets your pests. Xterminate XXL or CritterKill 16g Smoke Bomb Fogger Killers are recommended. Cleaning carpets and upholstery . Definitely an issue. Moths can live in both, and what you’re trying to destroy in your clothes may actually be in other materials. But still, only a partial solution.

The Pest Expert Formula 'P' Fogger is a moth killing fumigation device designed to control carpet moths. The Fogger works on the same principle as conventional smoke bombs; however, as it is an aerosol it does not require a naked flame, thus eliminating anypotential fire hazard, which makes itsafer for use in rooms affected by a carpet moth infestation. Next working day delivery is not available for the Scottish Highlands and some remote areas where an additional charge may apply. The main purpose of mothballs is to kill adult clothes moths, their eggs, and the larvae that cause damage to your clothing. Mothballs are also an inexpensive method when compared to other pest prevention services. Good wool stuff is like my occasion wear so worn 4-5 times a year, so dry cleaning before it gets dirty seems like a waste. Insecto Moth Bombs contain the pesticide Permethrin (13.25% w/w), are certified safe for domestic use, and used by professional pest controllers.

After the initial eradication phase, you can also introduce a prophylactic routine to prevent a resurgence of the clothes moth infestation. What do moths eat? MothPrevention® speak to customers every day about their clothes moth issues - clothes moths are a species that are ever increasing and that can cause significant damage to clothes, carpets and other home textiles. Be sure to never touch your eyes, mouth, or face until you have thoroughly washed your hands of possible chemical residues.If you see moths in your room you need to find out what the moth larvae are feeding on and how to get rid of them. Part and parcel of this is keeping the places where the clothes are stored, clean too. Hence my Spring clean. Mothkiller.co.uk was recommended to me by a friend, as there seems to be an outbreak of moths in West London at the moment. I bought some of the Rentokil Moth pieces, some of the moth proof bags and two of the Formula P Foggers for fumigating two rooms containing wardrobes. The foggers work by gassing the entire room, (not just inside the open wardrobe). I found them to be clean and easy to use.... Great for fumigating a bedroom! Getting rid of moths in a room is not as simple as chasing and crushing them. The moths you actually see flying around are the final stage of their life cycle. They are looking for something suitable on which to lay more eggs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment