276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Deluxe Barrel Edition 16 Blu-ray European Region B/2

£149.975£299.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When the concentration of HF approaches 100%, the acidity increases dramatically because of the following equilibrium: Methylamine (CH 3NH 2) is an organic compound. The gas is a derivative of ammonia, but with one H atom replaced by a methyl (CH 3) group. It is the simplest primary amine. It is sold as a solution in methanol, ethanol, tetrahydrofuran (THF), and water, or as the anhydrous gas in pressurized metal containers. The next day, SAC Ramey offers Hank Schrader the position of ASAC (Assistant Special Agent in Charge) vacated by Merkert. Hank accepts, even though his pursuit of Heisenberg will be given to a field agent. To’hajiilee”, written by George Mastras and directed by Michelle MacLaren, was a classic episode, and a milestone in the show’s ongoing storyline; the climax leading to a long, ugly denouement, perhaps? The moralist in us took unseemly pleasure in watching Walter squirm and flail as his enemies out-thought and humiliated him. Hank reading Walter his rights was one of the most cathartic and deeply satisfying moments in TV history, but for my money, this episode contained at least one runner-up: Jesse taunting Walter via cell phone during the drive to the desert. “Got my photo, bitch? That barrel look familiar? ‘Cause I just found six more exactly like it…” “Fire in the hole, bitch. There’s goes ten Gs! Ah, nice orange flame.”

Lydia Rodarte-Quayle | Breaking Bad Wiki | Fandom Lydia Rodarte-Quayle | Breaking Bad Wiki | Fandom

For his direction of this episode, Rian Johnson won the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Drama Series. [5] Anna Gunn won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her performance in this episode at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. Lydia visits her boss, Peter Schuler, in his hotel room after a board meeting of Madrigal's fast food division CEOs in Houston. They meet with Gustavo Fring to discuss Lalo Salamanca, who had been causing serious trouble for Gus's business despite being incarcerated. Lydia suggests that he should be assassinated in jail, an idea Gus dismisses due to the suspicion it would cast on him. (" JMM") Breaking Bad [ ] Season 5 [ ] Walt and Jesse continue to use the barrel for cooking sessions, after Saul Goodman gives Walt an advice to cook meth "while the sun still shines," Walt and Jesse spend two days cooking in the desert, using most of the methylamine inside the barrel. Jesse eventually comes to the realization that Walt's imperative to cook the entire barrel before the methylamine became denatured was a ruse to build their inventory, and that the methylamine would not spoil.After Gus' death, Lydia asks Mike Ehrmantraut to eliminate any loose ends that might connect her to the world of organized crime. When Mike refuses, she hires someone else to kill Mike and Gus' other associates. Mike outmaneuvers the hitman, and nearly kills Lydia for her deception. At the last minute, he offers clemency on the condition that she supplies methylamine to Walt's new meth operation. It is the only hydrohalic acid that is not considered a strong acid, i.e. it does not fully ionize in dilute aqueous solutions.

Fifty-One - Wikipedia Fifty-One - Wikipedia

Hydrofluoric acid is classified as a weak acid because of its lower dissociation constant compared to the strong acids. It ionizes in aqueous solution in a similar fashion to other common acids: The colorless methylammonium salt can be converted to the amine by the addition of strong base, like NaOH: Laura Fraser confirmed after the announcement of the premiere date of the sixth and final season of Better Call Saul that she was unable to reprise her role as Lydia for the final season. This was due to COVID-19 restrictions preventing travel between the United States and Scotland, where she lived when the final season began filming.Ultimately, Lydia's neuroticism is her fatal flaw. Walt poisoned the tea she obsessively drinks to ease her anxiety. He relies on the fact that she will use the Stevia, as her perfectionism and compulsivity will not allow her to enjoy the tea in any other way. Lydia is the sixth main character in Breaking Bad to die, as well as the tenth and final main character to die in Breaking Bad/ Better Call Saul overall. Walter called the police on Tyrus because he was suspicious of Tyrus’ presence in his brother-in-law’s neighbourhood. Walter had seen Tyrus lurking outside and felt something off about the situation. He wanted to take a precautionary measure in case Tyrus was up to no good, so he notified the police of a suspicious man lingering in the area. Did Walt Successfully Find Gray Matter? Later in the season, Walt and Todd use hydrofluoric acid to dispose of Mike's body after Walt shot him in a fit of rage (" Gliding Over All"). The paranoiac and anxious nature of her personality is contrasted in Better Call Saul. In the early days of her involvement in the drug trade, she seems much more confident and collected. This distinction indicates that her demeanor greatly changed as her involvement with Gus Fring and the drug trade grew deeper.

Hydrofluoric acid | Breaking Bad Wiki | Fandom Hydrofluoric acid | Breaking Bad Wiki | Fandom

Jesse is positioned within this story as a sweet but dumb and morally compromised young man, but over the run of the series he’s had a number of excellent ideas. If he’d paid attention in Walter’s science class and stayed off drugs, he might have been successful at whatever he decided to do. The giant magnet in “Live Free or Die,” for example, was Jesse’s idea. And Walter’s arrest eventually came about because Jesse figured out that the loot was “evidence that greedy asshole would never destroy.” When using the hydrofluoric acid in the show to dispose of the bodies, the characters are shown to only wear gas masks and some protective clothing that do not cover their entire body. This sort of protection is completely inadequate when working with large amounts of hydrofluoric acid, as the HF fumes and airborne droplets will readily absorb through the naked skin, and will cause severe burns, poisoning, and depending on the amount absorbed, death. Mike: " You don't know this woman like I do. I had a chance to deal with this before, and I gave her a pass. That's what I get for being sexist. Now if you'll excuse me..." Jesse: " Mike, you can't, just—Look, that's our precursor. We need her." Mike: " Kid, if we have to ramp down for a while, so be it. It beats working with a lunatic who's gonna get us arrested or killed." Jesse: " Look, she didn't seem crazy to me, you know? She just seemed, like, uptight." Mike: " And now you're being sexist. Trust me, this woman deserves to die as much as any man I've ever met." ―Jesse and Mike discussing Mike's plan to kill Lydia. [src]

Barrels with the Golden Moth logo first appear in " I See You", despite the Superlab appearing earlier in " Off Brand". At some point she became a partner to Gustavo Fring and Peter Schuler in their secret meth operation, assisting Gus in his distribution network and helping him procure necessary chemicals, equipment, and resources to aid in his expanding empire. Lydia's name is the last word Walt says before dying, and to an extent, the last word in the entire series. The serial number on those barrels 00892-B can be read as a hexadecimal RGB code, and #00 89 2B is the signature Breaking Bad green color. In real life, if Lydia sought emergency care immediately after learning she had been poisoned, it is likely she would have survived. According to Dave Trumbore, co-author of "The Science of Breaking Bad": since Walt told her the exact manner of her poisoning and she had been exposed to the ricin about 12 hours earlier, giving her plenty of time to seek medical attention, she could have survived anywhere from 36 to 72 hours without treatment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment