276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROBLOX- Blind Multipack Advent Calendar

£4£8.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A total of 28 products from top beauty brands including ESPA, Iconic London and L’Occitaine to open during the 24 days leading up to Christmas. There's an extra special gem to dig out on the final day, and five jewellery settings so your teen can make their own unique jewellery with the gems. The annual Adopt Me Advent Calendar in Roblox is a fun and exciting way to celebrate the holiday season. Inside the first door is the head and body of one of the figures with the legs are hiding behind another door. With the start of the Advent season, Roblox fans are always on the lookout to get their hands on the themed advent calendar.

The last two rewards, the Husky Sled vehicle and Reindeer pet, are still to be confirmed, but these are the rewards players can expect in Roblox Adopt Me Advent Calendar. So get ready for a super-festive December as you open up each window of the Adopt Me Advent Calendar and unveil all its surprises! Christmas is such an exciting time, and an advent calendar is the perfect way for children (and adults) to count down to the big day. Santa Claus Bundle (without legs) with the ROBLOX Santa hat (without the old Admin icon) and the Mr.

Each calendar also comes with two redeemable codes to unlock exclusive virtual items onRoblox, adding even more excitement to the calendar. Advent calendars are certainly a lot more interesting than they were when I was a child, gone are the pictures of gaudy baubles and Christmas trees – now you can expect an array of fantastic gifts hiding behind those numbered doors. CoralandInk’s Japanese and Korean-inspired products are all so adorable - they’re perfect for teens and it’s a company with an inspiring back story.

You actually get a lot for your money considering a single pack will set you back 10 on average, and I love you get 25 days of surprises, instead of 24.Apart from this, each box of Roblox Advent Calendar 2021 contains secret codes to 2 exclusive virtual items to redeem in Roblox. Groot as a Christmas tree, Captain America as a Gingerbread man, Spider-Man in a Santa hat - do we really need to say more?

Our Senior Lifestyle Editor Karen Silas is the mum of a teen and has other teens in her extended family. Featuring holiday twists on Roblox figures and accessories, these fun and frosty surprise toys are sure to make your holiday bright. Finding a jewellery advent calendar for teen girls is tricky - you don’t want something that’s too childish, but then you don’t want something that’s too ‘boring’. and will feature 24 days of surprises, including 6 exclusive holiday figures and 2 virtual item codes! But the countdown can only commence in earnest once December begins, and the whole family starts opening those 24 windows of advent once again.

As we look ahead to 2023, the anticipation for what could be offered by the Advent Calendar only grows! This is a terrific advent calendar and a great choice if you are looking to get the children away from a chocolate calendar this year. This Roblox advent calendar is the perfect gift for children who love to play with toys and collect items and figures. The parts snap together easily without feeling loose, but it is also easy for children to swap them round to create new characters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment