276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Masquerade The Blazing Dragon - MP22-EN208 - Super Rare - 1st Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Q: I activate Branded Fusion, but its effect is negated by Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring. Can I still Link Summon Predaplant Verte Anaconda? A: Despian Tragedy's effect can be activated if it is sent to the GY by a card effect, or banished by a card effect. It cannot be activated if Despian Tragedy is sent to the GY because it was used as Link Material.

A: You can use face-down cards you control as Fusion Material. Therefore, you can Special Summon Abyssal Dragon Alba Renatus by sending a face-down "Fallen of Albaz", as well as other Dragon monsters you control, and/or face-up Dragon monsters your opponent controls, to the GY. Q: I have activated and resolved Mirrorjade's Trigger Effect. My opponent later summons Geomathmech Final Sigma to the Extra Monster Zone. Will it be destroyed during the End Phase?

A: You can activate Mind Control. If you still control a face-up Mirrorjade when Mind Control resolves, you take control of your opponent's Mirrorjade, and it is then immediately destroyed. A: In this scenario, Despian Tragedy was banished by Dimension Shifter's effect. Therefore, its effect can be activated. ( source )

Q: My opponent's Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon with a Predator Counter activates its effect. In response, I resolve Branded in Red, Fusion Summoning Predaplant Dragostapelia. What happens to Mirrorjade's effect?Q: It is my opponent's turn, and I have Albion the Branded Dragon in my GY, which was sent there this turn. If I let my opponent move to the End Phase, can I use Albion's effect before my opponent can use D.D. Crow?

Q: I activate Predaplant Verte Anaconda's effect by sending Polymerization to the GY. When it resolves, I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera. Can I activate its effect?A: Yes. Underworld Goddess' effect makes it unaffected by activated effects during those effects' resolution. It does not make Underworld Goddess unaffected by Mirrorjade's effect when it applies during the End Phase. Q: I Fusion Summon Guardian Chimera, and activate its effect. In response, Book of Moon resolves, flipping Guardian Chimera face-down. Do I still draw and destroy cards?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment