276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Resolva 20300467 24H Ready To Use Weed Killer, 3 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, if you have a big weed problem, you might be disappointed with the results from an organic compound. It comes in granule form rather than a liquid and can be sprinkled over your lawn by hand, although bear in mind that you will need to measure amounts precisely to ensure an even spread. For weeds like dandelions, dock, and nettles, you need a pet friendly weed killer that will get right down to the deep roots, or you’ll be having the same problem again in no time, and that’s what this product from Resolva is designed to do.

By the time the week was up nearly all the weeds were dead with the exception of my nemesis, the creeping buttercup. Just for the record, I wasn’t being clumsy, there was a breeze that blew some liquid onto the handle and made it slippery, so that’s something to watch out for.We also run tests on small patches of lawn where dandelions, bittercress and clover have been allowed to run rampant.

Florasalum – effective against dandelions, white clover and daisies before the plants have reached maturity. Weed killers that killed the entire plant, including the roots, were rated the best, as these are the only products that ensure long-lasting results. I went to town on dock leaves, oxalis, moss and a patch of wayward nettles that were creeping under my fence line from the woods and it killed them all. When sufficiently pumped, the pressure sprayer bottle projects the weed killer to around 120 cm, keeping the product away from your hands.On the plus side, the fact that this product isn’t left in the ground means that the treated areas can be sown or planted again relatively soon after using the product. If convenience and ease of use are high up on your list of important factors when it comes to the best pet friendly weed killers, the Pump n’ go version of Roundup’s fast action weed killer might be right up your alley.

However, this does require them to measure out and mix the liquid to exact ratios, and this takes more time and effort. Don’t get me wrong, this is still very effective if used correctly but it is best for smaller weeds under 10cm tall.

Despite the slower results, it does work as well as others on the market, and it’s very easy to use. All in all, this weed killer is a decent option, but gloves are essential as it’s fairly easy to squeeze some of the product onto your fingers.

The finer spray is good at covering a large area, and the narrow jet is better at targeting individual weeds like a clump of dock or jetting weedkiller over a decent distance. This product arrives ready to use in its own spray bottle removing the need to mix and measure, however the bottle only contains 1 litre of pet friendly weed killer, so you’ll probably need more than one to finish anything over 35 square metres.The five litre version of this weed killer comes in a large container with a pump action handle on top and an attachable spray wand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment