276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hope Close

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

on 13 property sales since the beginning of 1995. Estimated property prices are calculated by adjusting the last sale price by current House Price

Hope Close, Weston, Spalding PE12 - Zoopla Property for sale in Hope Close, Weston, Spalding PE12 - Zoopla

I loved reading about their worlds entangling, about their secrets, big and small, coming out and how it affected the neighborhood as a whole. Welcome to Hope Close a cul-de-sac in the countryside with just four houses, who’s occupants prove that so much more goes on behind closed doors! Hope Close flows in pace and is intriguing throughout, a people puzzle and an absolute delight to read. The writing is very good and the novel structure, told from the neighbors’ (three women and one man) perspectives, very smart.As the past catches up with the residents of Hope Close, it becomes clear that the intriguing new neighbour isn’t the only one with something to hide…

Hope Close, Totnes, TQ9 5YD - StreetCheck Area Information for Hope Close, Totnes, TQ9 5YD - StreetCheck

Our information is available for almost all UK postcodes. Why not take a look at some of these other postcodes in the immediate vicinity of Hope Close, Barnet, London, NW4 1AY: Listed here are the 10 closest dentists to Hope Close, Keresley End, Coventry, CV7 8NN. The nearest is Holbrooks Dental Care, approximately 1.2 miles away.

A Note From the Publisher

no chain ** Simply stunning five/six bedroom detached family home situated on the extremely sought after gated residential community Mill View in Thornton. The property is ideally located ... Many thanks to NetGalley, Lake Union Publishing, and Tina Seskis for the opportunity to read and review her latest novel. Just finished a glass of wine and this book - totally escapism reading and I loved it! 4 stars.

Hope Close London SE12 0BW - Zoopla Property details for 20 Hope Close London SE12 0BW - Zoopla

She uniquely makes you think about one character and what might happen to them that formed them as their present self and while you are still thinking about that same character she throws at you so much more suspense in the next paragraphs that you just want to reach to the end and finally know all their secrets and what the hell is going on! So when Andy Mayer, a mysterious new neighbor, settles in one of the recently vacated houses, it spells trouble. There have been no house sales reported to the Land Registry in this postcode since January 1st 1995.virtual tour** This exceptional family home is situated down a private lane off Holmefield Road in Cleveleys. A most sought after location close to town centre amenities to include, local ... Personally, I love foreshadowing and intrigue, but in this case the hints and innuendos seemed to be drawn out and overblown to the extreme. So much so, that the big reveal was a disappointment (Especially in Andy's situation). I really liked the plot and the mechanics of this title. However, I am also a proponent of 'show, don't tell' and believe that this is what tempered my enthusiasm for the book. I loved the previous book I read and this was no exception. The characters who live in Hope Close are all well developed, described in detail and made me feel like I knew them. But, they all held their own secrets! I felt compassion, intrigue and suspicion of all of them and was eager to find out what those secrets were.

Information for Hope Close, Plymouth, PL2 2FL - StreetCheck Area Information for Hope Close, Plymouth, PL2 2FL - StreetCheck

The 2021 census occurred during period of depressed economic activity due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Simply stunning and beautifully presented throughout is this fantastic executive four bed detached family home which is perfectly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac on the very popular and ... I felt this book had enough to keep my interest and I did want to find out what the big secret was. I felt however that the story just plodded along at times and I just wanted it to move up a notch and move on a little. I would say if you like Liane Moriarty then this book is for you. A modern setting with a very mismatched bunch of characters. There was some funny moments in the book especially with what some of the characters did get up to. A good, ok I’ve only read one of Tina Seskis’s books so when I was offered the chance to read an ARC copy of her newest novel I was keen to take part!This book was reminiscent of Desperate Housewives and I really liked it. There are many secrets, a lot of drama and there is the mystery to be solved. I found it to be quite enjoyable. Hope Close, Plymouth, PL2 2FL is within the Ham, Weston Mill & Pennycross policing neighbourhood, under the Devon & Cornwall Police force area. Unbeknownst to each other, it appears that they all have secrets behind closed doors, and once they start unraveling the impact is explosive."⠀ Considering there are not that many characters, it did take time to feel invested in any of them. There didn't seem enough differences between Layla and Nicole. Both have got their issues and neither of them seemed particular strong. Overall, the UK considers itself to be healthy - 82% of residents rated their health as Very Good or Good. The full breakdown is as follows for the United Kingdom: 48.4% Very Good, 33.5% Good, 12.8% Fair, 4.1% Bad and 1.2% Very Bad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment