276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nectar

£20.46£40.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maybe thats because that's a LoFi record and it's difficult to make a deep sound when you making that kind of music. Not perfect in the quieter parts, but the basses sound awesome (most of the EP is bass-heavy anyway). Joji’s sophomore studio album, Nectar, has already garnered 488M+ streams across all singles –with “Sanctuary” earning RIAA Gold certification.

Joji - Nectar [2LP] – Horizons Music

I really love this album on vinyl, wasn’t so sure digital but for some reason it hits different on physical.it's in that kind of lazy black jewel case with no tray artwork at all, and there's no tracklist anywhere on the pressing. Plus it obviously sticks to the paper like a mf which creates those beautiful hairlines we collectors love so much.

Joji: Nectar (Colored Vinyl) Vinyl 2LP - Turntable Lab Joji: Nectar (Colored Vinyl) Vinyl 2LP - Turntable Lab

This year marks the 5th anniversary of his iconic debut album BALLADS 1, his platinum-certified seminal full-length project which contains some of the biggest hits in his career – including multi-platinum hits “SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK” and “YEAH RIGHT”. After a/b comparison I can say this version is far far far more superior in term of sound quality than the black one. Reacting to these singles, critics have already recognized Joji’s growth as an artist from BALLADS 1 to Nectar. Rich Brian’s The Sailor), Justin Parker (Lana Del Rey’s “Born To Die”, Rihanna’s “Stay”), Kenny Beats (Ed Sheeran’s “Take Me Back To London” and DaBaby’s “Toes”), Justin Raisen (Yves Tumor’s Safe in the Hands of Love, Ariel Pink’s Pom Pom), and more, the album’s thematic and sonic diversity remains unified by Joji’s lyricism and tone.

Overall this is a very mid level in terms of pressing quality, as for the music (not the sound of this record) Joji is a great artist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment