276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hypnosissy - Best Friend's Toy 2: The Feminization of Sheri

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Once I had it out, she said, not seeming at all interested in seeing it, "Now you can jerk off while you eat my box. Bella is now PROGRAMMED to wake up with all her memories wiped, and with an instinctive desire to obey and believe. I'd shot my load on dozens of faces, had girls eat each other out for me, and had, I think, eighteen girls give up their ass for me. Also, the story is about a high school senior's unknowing journey into being hypnotized and turned into a willing cocksucker.

It has gay male (a guy sucks a cock), interracial (a guy sucks a black cock), and it has mind control (with the hypnosis pieces throughout the story). And "This is how a man really pleases a woman," and "You obviously need more practice if you are ever going to make a girl really come. I left school before my final class, Chemistry, and drove to the college, getting there five minutes late (which was a good ten minutes early for me. Suddenly, the redhead, whose name I realized I still didn't know, grabbed the back of my head and began grinding her pussy up and down my face.It all started one night while watching a movie It was getting late and I caught my stepdad sneaking a glance at my body. Megan and her cousin Nikki, two beautiful hot and horny Puerto Rican /Venezuelan girls together in one session is most certainl. Ahhhh, fuck," I groaned, as she was somehow a mind reader, as literally a couple seconds later I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot my load all over her face. Her boyfriend is getting tired of all of the lame nights at home, studying for tests and reading books.

Tina's work friend Sage finds her Grandmother's old, cursed Tarot deck and accidentally releases demons that possess them and use them to . Alysha is given a new pair of heels, but little does she know that when she puts them on, they will allow her to be controlled using a remote. Also, not trying to be pretentious but I'm very good looking and have an impressive seven plus inch dick. We are especially serious about Rule 4: Do not post or encourage the posting of sexual or suggestive content involving minors.

Experience passionate and intense encounters between partners who care for each other, with everything from Meta Cum Compilation to suit each person's preferences. I walked in, closed the door and reminded her, even as I wondered why that guy had been there (did they just fuck? When an aspiring actress auditioning for a Vampire movie witnesses an actual Vampire drain the sleazy film director she follows her a. I stopped when I realized she was on the phone with her mother, but she slapped the back of my head.

I headed home trying to understand this strange relationship I have with the beautiful redheaded girl whose name I still didn't know. I quickly obeyed, happy to get off my knees, and praying this time those luscious lips were going to wrap around my cock. She then spread her legs, revealing a completely shaved pussy, something I had only seen a couple of times with all the cunt I'd fucked.Carefully sorted free Bbc Sissy Training Hypno xxx videos are available alongside high-quality Hypno Sissy Training Subliminal movies. as strange as it was, especially considering how she was treating me, I wanted more than just sex, I wanted to date her.

I had to see her again, so I took a deep breath, looked each way quickly, and then entered the forbidden room. Either get on your fucking knees and bury that pretty face in my box or get out," she said, not seeming to care which choice I made. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.All posted media must meet or exceed minimum length requirements, or else be subject to removal with the possibility of further action against the poster. but that is a story for another time), another couple dozen girls from almost every clique in the school, three bitches from our rival school (including their head cheerleader), one of my friend's moms, a few other MILF's (including one of my ex-girlfriend's mothers) and even a teacher. Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea and the intriguing revelation that hypno sissy videos exist in the first place. I have made tons of girls come,' I thought to myself, even as my cock was hard and begging for release from this strange, unorthodox treatment. And somehow those words were all I needed to erupt, having been close for a while, and I spewed my load all over the front of the toilet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment