276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Imagine Me

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series has sold more than a million books. It’s a YA dystopian series centering around a girl named Juliette. Juliette has a very unique power in that anyone she touches dies.

Every single time you claim to understand even a fraction of what I’m feeling, I want to disembowel you. I want to sever your carotid artery. I want to rip out your vertebrae, one by one. You have no idea what it is to love her,” he says angrily. “You couldn’t even begin to imagine. So stop trying to understand.”Juliette Ferrars, one of the most feared, most lauded heroes of our known world, is crying over a dog.” It is only in the desperate seconds before death that we realize the windows against which we broke our bodies were only mirrors, all along.”

You realize then that anger is safer than kindness, that isolation is safer than community. You shut everything out. Everyone. But some days, no matter what you do, the pain gets so bad you’d bury yourself alive just to make it stop.” Juliette’s reign as the Supreme Commander has been a disaster. More than anything she wants to rely on Warner for support and guidance when children of other world leaders show up on her doorstep, but he has been keeping secrets from her that will change everything. But nothing learned within the novellas is crucial to the plot of the main series. They’ll only provide extra details that make the novels more impactful.Nothing in her world is what it seemed. She thought she’d finally defeated the Reestablishment. She thought she’d finally taken control of her life. The fifth and final novella in the Shatter Me series is a sequel to the explosive conclusion of the final novel. Life in the aftermath of The Reestablishment’s destruction is not easy. Juliette and Warner are working with their friends at the Sanctuary to stabilize the world with limited resources. Addictive, intense, and oozing with romance. I'm envious. I couldn't put it down." - Lauren Kate, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fallen series

This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. Now that Ella knows who Juliette is and what she was created for, things have only become more complicated. As she struggles to understand the past that haunts her and looks to a future more uncertain than ever, the lines between right and wrong—between Ella and Juliette—blur. And with old enemies looming, her destiny may not be her own to control. The book that all SHATTER ME fans have been waiting for is finally here. The finale of Tahereh Mafi's New York Times bestselling YA fantasy series perfect for fans of Sarah J. Maas, Victoria Aveyard's The Red Queen, Stranger Things and Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows Warner proposed to Juliette two weeks ago and wants nothing more than to marry her, but there is not time for a wedding amidst the chaos surrounding them. Juliette is also distracted by everything else they need to do. Their future together finally seems to be within reach, but will Warner and Juliette ever be happily together? In full disclosure, it’s been a really long time since I read the the first batch of Shatter Me books.I want to hurt people all the time,” he says. “Sometimes I can’t sleep at night because I’m thinking about all the people I’d like to murder.” I feel as though my history is being rewritten, infinite paragraphs scratched out and hastily revised. Old and new images--memories--layer atop each other until the ink runs, rupturing the scenes into something new, something incomprehensible.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment