276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Diamond Brothers in The Falcon's Malteser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The plot involves the start up of the Diamond detective agents which is probably a disaster in se, having Tim as the detective and a 13 year-old brother (Nick) depending on him. I rate this book 5 stars because I thought it was funny and that it was the best detective story I have ever read.

Three of Diamonds (2004): A compilation of The French Confection, I Know What You Did Last Wednesday and The Blurred Man. The Falcon that Naples mentioned with his dying breath is the alias of the late Henry von Falkenberg, an English-German international criminal who had been living in La Paz, Bolivia, when the police last heard of him.

Although he's around the age of 13-14, and can think on the spot well, I'd have to go for the mastermind behind getting the box of Maltesers, the Fat Man.

The tale quickly escalates into a fight for the young protagonist Nick’s life, with him being kidnapped, shot at and given a pair of cement shoes. This book is about how a guy named Johnny Naples who barges into the detectives office while looking like he's being followed. It is not included in promotions available to our main range products, as stated in our terms of service. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A LITTLE 13 YEAR OLD BOY NAME NICK FOUND OUT ABOUT THE MALTESERS AND HELP The POLICE WHAT THEY WANTED.The police picked him up in passport control at Heathrow, before losing him for a short while, until they found him at the Hotel Splendide in Portobello Road.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment