276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AlltroLite FA2123 4 Pack Bulb Portable Wireless COB LED Light Bulb, Battery Operated LED Night Lights, COB LED Cordless Light Switch, Under Cabinet, Shelf, Closet, Nightlight & Kitchen RV & Boat,White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I decided to start a makeover in that space by cozying it up with curtain panels, paint on the walls and staircase, and rearranging the furniture (again! Vintage lighting is all about the bulb, and this cordless bulb by Suck UK allows you to enjoy all the charm of a classic Edison filament bulb, without the required light fitting. The perfect light accessory, this clear glass energy saving lamp has a subtle light output, without compromising on style for that perfect authentic filament light effect.

We have used over 100 tiny LEDs to recreate the look and feel of a traditional incandescent filament from the classic Edison light bulb. This bulb has been designed for independent use, and cannot be screwed into a light fitting, the screw in is deliberately just a little too large to fit to avoid accidentally fitting into an existing lamp.If you are eligible for VAT Exemption please select YES in the VAT RELIEF option in Step 2 of the Checkout and complete the Declaration.

The images remain the property of the SUCK UK LTD Company and all rights are reserved, including the right to withdraw this permission.The light bulbs arrived with my colleagues today - my manager is really pleased with them and said they "looked great".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment