276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral Essentials Lumineux Teeth Whitening Toothpaste | Certified Non Toxic | Sensitivity Free | Fluoride Free | NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, SLS Free, Dentist Formulated

£12£24.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. That ’s because instead of using harsh abrasives to remove stains, we use purposeful and uncompromising™ ingredients like coconut oil and Dead Sea salt to clean, freshen and whiten without the sensitivity. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I listened to the founder of this brand on a podcast talking about the correlation between alcohol and oral cancers and how using a mouthwash that's primarily alcohol based each day could likely have the same effect-- I'm paraphrasing and am obviously not a doctor, but it felt like a good point to me.

Stay true to the classics or add your own twists—the lineup of their restaurant-quality products is here to make cooking Indian food at home a breeze.

Lumineux Whitening Toothpaste is designed to whiten teeth without the sensitivity* in as little as 2 weeks and freshen your breath at the same time.

I take really good care of my teeth, I am an Ortho assistant, and I have never had a cavity in my adult teeth, these were my first. Unfortunately, we now know this approach is both ineffective (people still have cavities and bad breath) and can be harmful.What I didn’t realize, was that that initial white fades after about 30 minutes and your teeth go back to normal. Using it with the Lumineux whitening mouthwash and could see a difference in my tooth color within 2 days. Load up on breakfast essentials, meal-planning must-haves and diet alternative snacking options to help you take on school, work and life. On this site you’ll find a lot of information about how we approach oral health differently, and of course, all of our best-selling products. While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment