276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SECRET WEAPONS Clear Breast Lift Tape - Inivisilifts, Waterproof Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Self Adhesive Boob Lift Tape, A to F Cups

£5.5£11.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It did stay on during the particularly hot and sweaty weather, but the removal process was more painful than all the other bras I tried. This cleavage-enhancing bra was not as sticky as others, but this was fine by me (at first) since it took me a few tries to get the cups well aligned. I finally ran through a plenty pack of nipple covers I purchased some time ago; they were good but these are amazing. Invisilifts by Secret Weapons are invisible, clear self adhesive miracle workers that lift your breasts up to 5cm to give you the ultimate gravity-defying support! But there is a hack you must follow if you have a larger chest: use two adhesive bra pieces per breast.

It may work better for light weight breast implants that have a more consistent shape, but for my au-natural girls they just weren’t strong enough. Please note: All parcels dispatched from Miss Runway Boutique are set to Safe Drop should you not reply to the text message. When we first picked this style to review, it had a solid 4 stars, but after our trial period, that number’s gone down to 3. As I began to embrace my body and learn to love it exactly as it is, my bust size became the final piece of that puzzle. medical grade adhesive tape manufactured exclusively by 3M, these adhesive Invisilifts are hypoallergenic, transparent, waterproof and applied to the top of the breast rather than underneath.About eight hours into wearing the bra, I entered a scenario I didn’t anticipate: My nips started to itch like hell during a meeting. I would hunch my shoulders in photos and stress out anytime something seemed even just a little too low cut. If you try any of these, please let me know what you think in the comments of this post or shoot my a message on Instagram. Simple and elegant, shine bright in The Barbara Diamond Earrings - Gold Made up of tiny diamonds for the ultimate glam, these earrings are a must have for every girls wardrobe. When you're ready, apply the tape to the other side of clothing and press down firmly to keep in place.

But since there is more surface area to cover, I layer two side-by-side letting them overlap and create more support. Invisilifts Breast Lift Tape are invisible, clear self adhesive miracle workers that lift your breasts up to 5cm to give you the ultimate gravity-defying support! It’s great for form-fitting silhouettes or woven items that have shape, but if you’re looking for an adhesive bra to wear with a drapey top or knit item, then I wouldn’t recommend this option. The larger your breast, the more surface area there is to cover and I felt like that was the crux of the issue with other brands. This puppy is a one-size-fits-all situation, which isn’t necessarily amazing if you’ve got a full C or larger cups (ahem, hi).It can be tricky to get a good result first time, so we recommend practicing a few times to get the hang of it, especially if it's for a special outfit.

Boob tape, also known as Fashion Tape, Lingerie Tape and Body Tape is extremely popular to wear with dresses and tops with low backs, plunge necklines and wedding dresses. Invisilifts Breast Lift Tape is invisible, waterproof and will give your breasts the ultimate gravity-defying lift and support! No matter how many times I tried to reposition the cups and play around with different levels of tightness, nothing seemed to make my boobs look natural.The Nubra is different from your standard nipple-cover adhesive in that it promises to boost your cleavage. If your parcels tracking says it has been delivered to the incorrect address and we are unable to retrieve the parcel, we will deem this as a "missing parcel" and you will be covered by this policy. The bank that has issued your card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. They reported that these teardrop-esque adhesives really helped give them a nice shape in plunging styles, like blazers worn without tops underneath. I liked this one, but it takes some getting used to after the other allover-sticky bras that I tried because it’s adhesive only on the sides.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment