276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Downton Abbey - Series 1- 6 [DVD] [2015]

£28.995£57.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Downton Abbey, with all its splendour and scandal, has found its way into the hearts of millions around the globe. Extras: Language(s): English, Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English, Interactive Menu, Screen ratio 1:1. I have just started watching this, when it was on I did not watch it Im not sure why because I am loving it and so excited for next part so to own this box set is going to make me a proud mum. On 26 March 2015, the sixth series was confirmed to be the final series, [2] with the final episode airing in the UK on 25 December 2015 on ITV. In the fifth series, it's 1924 and the family and staff of Downton Abbey try to adjust as Britain experiences political changes under the new Labour government and the estate's future is put into question.

Downton Abbey 'to be axed after the sixth series in 2015 with cast members already looking for jobs in the US' ". As the world around them undergoes extraordinary change, life in the sumptuous country house continues to be marked by romance, ambition, passion and heartbreak. But while servants are often portrayed as characters in period dramas, the real stories of Britain’s servants have largely been forgotten. This set isn't quite complete as it doesn't include the final Christmas special, but, I think it hadn't been aired when the box set became available.Meanwhile, Lady Sybil (Jessica Brown-Findlay) defies her aristocratic position and enlists in the Royal Army Nursing Corps and Lady Mary (Michelle Dockery) puts on a brave face when Matthew arrives home on leave with his future wife, Lavinia Swire (Zoe Boyle), in tow. of the great house share in each other's joys and hardship; their lives are inseparably interlinked. In the fourth series, it's 1922, and six months after a tragic car accident, Lady Mary is still trying to come to terms with her loss. Spanning the idyllic pre-war era through the storms of The Great War and beyond to the roaring 1920s, Downton Abbey tells the story of a complicated community.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.But while the family prepare for the wedding of Lady Mary and Matthew, Lord Grantham learns that the future of Downton is in grave jeopardy after the collapse of investments made with his wife Cora (Elizabeth McGovern)'s fortune. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Entertainment Magpie Limited t/a Music Magpie acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Note: Our refurbished grades - Pristine, Very Good and Good - are solely based on the cosmetic condition of the phone. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment