276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prawnography: A Candid Guide to the Greater Enjoyment of Prawns and Shrimps

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What to expect: A farmer’s market, street food and some of the best coffee in London on one of the coolest streets. What to expect: Award winning local market supporting local traders, every Saturday 10am-2pm. It’s worth a trip to Aladdin’s Cave reclamation centre around the corner too. It is also the IPKat policy that comments should not be made completely anonymously, and users should use a consistent name or pseudonym (which should not itself be defamatory or obscene, or that of another real person), either in the "identity" field, or at the beginning of the comment. Current practice is to, however, allow a limited number of comments that contravene this policy, provided that the comment has a high degree of relevance and the comment chain does not become too difficult to follow.

The peeled prawns were firm and sweet, but it was a little disheartening to only find two in the bowl. The slices of pork had more fat than meat, which would probably see mixed reactions from customers depending on their preferences. Muted Gelato – NEW Lavender Street Gelato Cafe Opens Till 12AM Everyday, Has Earl Grey Sakura And Mojito FlavourWhat to expect: Gourmet sandwiches and street food interspersed with market clothes stalls and hipster coffee shops. From an unheard and new name, I was quite pleasantly surprised at the flavours. You could tell that the noodles have absorbed some of that rich-tasting prawn broth with umami.

I have to know that animals have been farmed naturally and ethically - and fruit and veg are sustainably produced with minimum intervention. I really want to bring a cool, funky burger bar to the city and maybe a hip Mexican. Those new brands are currently in development, but it won’t be long before we’ll be able to reveal them.”

3. The Cheese Truck’s goat’s cheese, honey and walnut toastie

Being able to creatively input into the business again has helped me mentally cope with the stresses and strains Covid has put this industry under. There are some wonderful independent producers all around us - Kent is not called The Garden of England for nothing."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment