276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nothing Less: 2 (The Landon series)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both of my feet are on the floor, and I wrap my arms around her body, pulling her from her chair to mine. She settles on my lap, her thighs on either side of my legs. She’s kissing me like I’ve never been kissed, and I want to forget every kiss that came before her, every touch.

I didn't plan on reading Nothing Less but the publisher sent me an unsolicited copy and I felt bad not reading it. I am pleasantly surprised to report that I thought there was even more improvement in the writing. I don't know if it was just because the plot was a bit different from Nothing More or I'm just slowing getting used to the writing style but I didn't hate this book. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it. I thought it was pretty good compared to After. Landon Gibson was the perfect epitome of Mr. Nice Guy. He's been nursing a broken heart for over six months after her childhood best friend and longtime girlfriend, Dakota broke up with him to have an adventure and navigate the big city. With Sophia Nora de Laurentiis, often refer as Nora, showed interest to Landon, the three were caught in a love triangle drama. But when Landon was being fine having Nora around which is much complicated by the way, there's Dakota not wanting him to move forward with anyone else but her. All I know is that I enjoy her company and I want to get to know her. I’m okay with taking it slow; the best presents usually take the longest to unwrap. The familiar tingle of an orgasm creeps up my spine at her words. She’s so sexy, she’s so open, and she makes me crazy. Absolutely freaking crazy for her.

Speaking of, at least now we know how very talented Landon is in all things sexual. Despite both Nora and him never tire of stressing his youth and inexperience, he is accomplished in all things mundane and erotic. Except... Except that I don't want that at all. Because while I think that I could probably find a similar story somewhere else... If left up to Todd, it would be nothing but drama and pointless circling around for chapters and chapters and there's zero character development and zero plot movement. Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy are four sisters living in a New Orleans military base. They live with their mother, who seems to be hiding something, while their father is away on tour in Iraq. Though the girls are all very different from one another, they share similar fears about their lives. So for the end, not only is it a crash ending, with all of the loose threads being just like “OH, AND THIS THING HAPPENED!” for two seconds while Todd focused on the “happily ever afters”... The worst part is that, in my mind, those loose threads would have made for a way more interesting story rather than Dakota and all of her privileged, immature shit-throwing and drama-starting. If you're a fan of the whole #Hessa universe, you just have to read those 2 Landon books too. Even if only to get those adorable Hardin glimpses! ☺☺ But Landon is a great guy - he just wouldn't be my guy. He would be my gay best friend without being gay! But he's perfect for the girl he chooses in the end and she's perfect for him! ♥

Anna Todd is from Ohio but now lives in Los Angeles. She got married when she was 18 and was in the army with her husband, where they went through 3 deployments to Iraq and moved around quite frequently. They are now divorced, but they share a son named Asher.But what he does is... NOTHING! (Probably why Anna named the books Nothing More and Nothing Less! ☺)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment