276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256 MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ST4000DM004)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Purchase a BarraCuda Pro drive and you are covered for 2 years—that's 2 years you don't ever have to worry about the data on your hard drive. I bought this as a backup storage device and have not been disappointed, it is reasonably quick and meets all my needs no problem, glad I made the choice I did, plenty of storage . I messaged them about sorting my gaming laptop and they were so polite and made everything really easy. We separate the 4 constituent parts (polystyrene, plastic, wood and cardboard) at the depots then bale and compact the materials at our hub. Then you’ll be pleased to know that we offer flexible payment options including PayPal Credit and Klarna Pay in 3.

it does what it's supposed to do and it's relatively fast too it's as fast as my WD Black 1Tb drive, so for my usage it's works very well. Servers Plus Business accounts have the option of 30-day credit terms, and a dedicated technical pre-sales account manager.Capacities up to 8 TB for desktops, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available. These drives are an excellent solution for taking your hard drive to the next level or bumping up the storage of your current 2. I have a 9 year old desktop initially provided by Chillblast still working perfectly and have recently increased storage capacity with a couple of new hard drives from CCL.

These clean high quality materials are then sent directly to our recycling partner so they can be put back into the raw material streams. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.Combined with spin speeds of 7200 RPM, the BarraCuda will power through any tasks and provide a solid base to install anything from games to work documents. Servers Plus enjoy direct relationships with all of the world's leading server, storage and networking vendors, and as such we can offer you unrivalled pricing, exclusive bundles and range of cashback offers. These products are separated into the correct waste flow at our local depots and send directly to government approved WEEE recycling plants. Worry less with a hard drive that has your back — BarraCuda Pro comes equipped with a 5-year limited warranty. Plus the BarraCuda Pro is backed by a best-in-class, 5-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment