276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twelve South AirFly Duo | Wireless transmitter with audio sharing for up to 2 AirPods /wireless headphones to any audio jack for airplane, car, gym or home use

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are both fantastic products and if you are like the majority of consumers, you will love having one of these devices handy for travel whether you use it for an airplane TV screen, tablet, or one of the many other appliances they connect to. TRANSMIT / RECEIVE WITHOUT WIRES: AirFly Pro has a 10m/33ft reach so you can relax with plenty of space to enjoy your content.

The standout feature of the AirFly Pro is its seamless connectivity. Pairing my AirPods or wireless headphones with various devices like airplanes, gym equipment, TVs, iPads, and more has become a breeze. This has enhanced my audio experience during travel, workouts, and entertainment, allowing me to enjoy my favorite tunes or shows without being tied down by pesky cords. Once you have plugged it in, you will simply need to connect the Duo via Bluetooth to your wireless headphones of choice to enjoy listening to your favorite audio entertainment. What we particularly loved about the AirFly Duo is the fact that you can share audio with your travel partner. Because the device can be connected to two wireless Bluetooth devices at the same time, you and your travel partner can simultaneously watch the same movie in flight. Say goodbye to starting and pausing a film on your individual screens at the exact same time — the AirFly Duo ensures you stay in sync during your film or TV show.Wireless Audio Freedom: The AirFly Pro lets me use my favourite wireless headphones or earbuds with the airplane's in-flight entertainment system. No more dealing with uncomfortable and low-quality airline headphones! NEVER RUN OUT OF BATTERY LIFE : AirFly Pro has a battery life of 25+ hours to cover even the longest flight. If you forget to charge before take off, AirFly Pro can be used while charging with the included cable. Remember, the only real difference between these two devices is that the Pro offers an option to enjoy your entertainment through a speaker in your home, car, or even on a boat through the audio in option.

The only downside we can find to the Airfly Pro is that it cannot be used on phone calls. So if you have it plugged into a car or speaker, you will need to remove the device before answering the phone. What is the Airfly Duo? Use AirFly Pro where there is no Bluetooth available to allow item such as wired speakers/soundbars, rental cars, and boat sound systems to wirelessly receive audio from gaming devices, phones or tablets. I'm yet to try the AirFly on any further flights, but I'm confident some systems will pose irks and difficulties: a lot of older American Airlines (and other carriers) use a tri-connector, for example, for which you'll need an adaptor (or a lot of patience in getting the stereo 'band' to sit across the right section to achieve mono output to both ears). However, the Duo will only play through your headphones. And that the Duo offers four more hours of enjoyment as the battery will last twenty hours instead of the sixteen that the Pro provides. Final Thoughts I tested this out with my S.O. and a multiplayer game on Nintendo Switch. Each of us wearing our own set of headphones could play a game on the Switch with the AirFly Pro.

As you now know, Twelve South created the Airfly Pro so that consumers can enjoy listening to audio from devices that do not typically connect to wireless headphones. If you want to learn a little more about what each of these devices has to offer, how they work, and even the few downsides to each one, keep reading! We have everything you need to know about the differences between the Airfly Pro and Airfly Duo so you can decide which device is best for you! What is the Airfly Pro? There’s plenty to love about the AirFly Duo. From its small and compact size, including the handy drawstring pouch, to the ease in connecting the device to your favorite headphones, it’s a terrific product that travelers should be excited to try out.

Both the Airfly Pro and Airfly Duo will allow you to listen to a device through your wireless headphones without connecting via Bluetooth. The main difference between the two is that the Airfly Dro does not allow for audio input, but it does offer an extra four hours of battery life. Convenient Charging: The AirFly Pro can be charged via USB-C, which is a widely available charging option, eliminating the need to carry extra cords. It’s important to note that the Airfly Pro typically costs a little more, while the Airfly Duo can be found at a more affordable price.Long Battery Life: The AirFly Pro's impressive battery life ensures it lasts through even the longest international flights, keeping me entertained throughout the journey. In conclusion, the Twelve South AirFly Pro Bluetooth Wireless Audio Transmitter/Receiver is a reliable and versatile solution for wireless audio connectivity. Its ease of use, long battery life, and dual functionality make it a valuable tool for enjoying audio on the go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment