276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henbrandt 12 x Dinosaurs Stretchy Stretchies Party Bag Fillers Favours Toys - Assorted Colours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For example, if a child wants to play with cars but can't yet reach them without climbing up on furniture or standing on boxes, then consider purchasing an attachment that allows them to play with cars without having to stand up or climb up things.

Pebbles55 'Got this for my 3 year old grandson who is dinosaur mad, good size for his little hands, well made, good stretch to it, has been having hours of great fun with it.' Amie 'Bought this for my son who is coming up to 3 and he loves it and won’t put it down it is super easy for him to use and although it stretches and you expect to to be quite firm it’s now but it is durable to with stand a 2 and 5 year old playing with it'Angie0502 'This is a lot smaller that I’d thought it would be. Guess I’m just remembering the stretchy toys when I was younger.' Instead of looking at specific developmental areas that children might need help with, look at their interests and how those interests can be incorporated into the toy. This will ensure that play and learn go hand in hand, allowing learning toys to develop important skills in children during their play-time. Amanda 'My grandson loves his new stretch dinosaur. It is excellent value for money. He’s only 4 but he tells me argos is the best to shop ever, bless him' Dene 'Very soft and safe.no sharp edges and easy for a child to hold .very good quality too.really pleased with this toy.' For example, if you are buying a toy for a toddler that is too advanced, they may get bored and turn to other activities while they wait for the toy to be played with. Thus, early learning toys are appropriate for toddlers, instead of too complex toys.

Lesley 'Great price especially when on offer. My grandson loves it and it is very stretchy, loads of fun with this' Undertoad 'I know the measurements of this item are in the description but despite this, on collecting the item it was much smaller and flimsier than I had expected.' Nvl 'This item was brought as a gift so can only comment on the look of the toy. It looks good and of good quality.' Cazza 'Gave this to my grandson aged nearly 3 as he loves anything dinosaurs . He loves the texture and size is great for him .' Owe 'It was a present for a child obsessed with dinosaurs! It was a bit on the small side but overall good! Can’t actually coment on actually toy!'NannyAngie 'Brillant quality. Really good value for money. Bought for my 5 year old grandson and he loves it.' Maria 'The tip of the tail broke off within 10 minutes of my nephew playing with it. Within a few days the head was off as well. Not safe or worth the money at all.' Maj66 'This dinosaur is much smaller than I had thought it would be therefore my initial reaction was one of disappointment. The ends of the legs, and the arms and tail stretch however only slightly. My 2 year old liked it however I feel it was overpriced.' Hac 'My nephew was a little disappointed in this as the head is hard plastic and he kept saying about it as he didn’t like it.' DanielleRW 'This item was OK, while it lasted. It's just not as stretchy as it probably needs to be. Within a few hours the leg had snapped off and the liquid that makes it stretch was coming out. Ended up in the bin unfortunately. My son liked it though, shame it wasn't stronger.'

FSF 'Really disappointed with this, bought for our son who is dinosaur mad and was buzzing when he opened it, then the leg came off after about 2 minutes of being played with, the glue stuff inside it went everywhere and was horrendous to clean up so went straight in the bin.' Hannah 'I'd brought this for my 3 year nephews birthday recently and overall the dinosaur was great, slightly smaller than I'd imagined it would be but that never stopped my nephews fun.' Jsteel 'This is the second one I’ve bought my Son. He loves dinosaurs and this one being squishy adds sensory play to his imaginative play!' The next thing to consider when choosing toys for children is what do we want them to learn? Do we want them to learn about animals? About colors? About counting? These are all important topics that you may want your child exposed to from an early age so that they can begin learning about these things before school starts and continue learning throughout the year. Educational toys play a big role in this, as they keep on introducing and nurturing children with educational topics, their surroundings, life skills and many more. Linda 'I brought this for my grandson and he’s only 4 he was pulling it and the foot come off straight away so one upset grandson, and for a 4 year old who’s not very strong it come apart easy'Stacey 'Smaller than expected and very tough for a child to stretch head isn't stretchable so I feel its head might come off at some point' KG 'My son already has a stretch Armstrong and adores dinosaurs, so this toy made a perfect birthday present!' Mumof2boys1girl 'My son enjoyed the dinosaur although it wasn’t that easy to stretch and the arms and legs are too thin so it tore under the arm after having it only 2 days. Bit of a waste really' When you're shopping educational toys for your child, the first thing to consider is the age of the toy. Educational toys should be age appropriate, otherwise they will not be helpful in developing skills or learning concepts.

Ally 'Bought this as a present, he loved it loves dinosaurs and loves to fiddle with things so it was the desired effect.'

You don’t have javascript enabled.

Beena 'Smaller than expected didnt really look at the info to be fair tho. My son loves anything dinosaur and loves this. Nice that its not just a figure or robot as his got loads. So if your childs dino mad like mine a definite buy.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment