276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[ma:nyo] Pure Cleansing Oil (6.7 fl oz / 200ml) - Blackhead melting and gentle Daily Makeup removal for Sensitive skin with Argan Kenel Oil (Vitamin E), Nourishing skin and keep pH balance (Yellow)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most cleansers hurt my eyes and leave a weird film residue on them. Surprisingly, the Manyo Cleansing Oil is really gentle and doesn’t leave any unwanted residue. Clean Hydrated Skin Limonene: Chemical constituent of many natural fragrant ingredients, notably citrus oils such as lemon (d-limonene) and pine trees or species of the mint family (l-limonene).Topically, limonene can cause sensitivity but also has strong antioxidant benefits and has also been shown to calm skin; however, when exposed to air, these highly volatile antioxidant compounds oxidize and become capable of sensitizing skin. If you usually wear full makeup, this product is perfect for you as a double cleansing step. Even the most difficult-to-remove face and eye makeup may be melted away swiftly and simply with Banila Co Clean It Zero Original. It has a chavette-like texture and is perfect to remove heavy makeup by melting them. But I won’t recommend it for sensitive skin because of non-fragrance-free, and non-ethanol-free. This oldie-but-goodie has been around for almost three decades but remains super popular—so much so that one is sold every 10 seconds worldwide (color us impressed). One of the OG cleansing oils to launch stateside, it uses hydrating vitamin E, organic olive oil, and rosemary oil, which gives it a refreshing fragrance. It rinses clean and removes every last trace of gunk and grime while leaving the skin looking and feeling super hydrated. My skin type: I have combination skin where forehead/nose/chin area being oily and cheeks being slightly dry

Manyo Factory Pure Cleansing Oil Reviews 2023 - Influenster Manyo Factory Pure Cleansing Oil Reviews 2023 - Influenster

There are often claims that Vitamin E can reduce/prevent scarring, but these claims haven't been confirmed by scientific research. Main Ingredient: Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Green Tea, Centella Asiatica(soothing), Tea Tree(anti-acne) | Skin Type: All skin types | Cruelty-free: Yes | Clean-beauty: Yes | Vegan-friendly: Yes How to use Oil-based cleansers are a vital step in our double cleansing routine, which is why it is important to find the perfect one for you. The Manyo Cleansing Oil reduces all impurities while keeping your skin calm and relaxed. This way you don’t cause any extra irritation when cleansing your skin. Product Description First oil cleanser I use. A bit pricey and smell is tooo strong for my liking. But it does remove sunscreen and any dirt very well. Would love to try other oil cleansers though. Even fairly recently, you’d be hard-pressed to find a cleansing oil at the drugstore. It was a category largely reserved for prestige and high-end brands. Fortunately, that’s changing. Case in point: This formula, made with a blend of fine oils to remove impurities, is also non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. It has a midweight texture that's neither runny nor heavy, making it a great choice for a wide range of skin types. It's excellent for a gentle cleanse in the morning or for using at nighttime to break down stubborn makeup.

Ingredient Callouts

Main Ingredient: Acerola Fruit Extract | Skin Type: dry, combination, normal, oily skin types | Cruelty-free: No | Clean-beauty: No | Vegan-friendly: No How to use

[ma:nyo] Pure Cleansing Oil (6.7 fl oz / 200ml) - Blackhead

Testing period: I have been using the product since 9/25/2020 to now (11/10/2020) so it’s been about 1.5 month Sunflower seed oil may not be fungal acne safe. We recommend speaking with a professional if you have any concerns. Cleansing oils are typically suggested for use as a first step in your cleansing routine to dissolve dirt, grime, makeup, and sunscreen. Try applying one to a dry face, emulsifying it with a little water, and really massaging in, focusing on areas such as the eyes and lips, then rinse with warm water or remove with a face washer. The Manyo Pure Cleansing Oil has no oily residue and turns into a milky consistency once water is applied. This makes the cleansing experience very smooth and fast. How to Use

The Manyo Pure Cleansing Oil has helped reduce the redness on my cheeks and chin. My complexion looks noticeably better and my skin is more even-toned. This cleanser has improved my skin texture by making it smooth and less rough. It is found to be similar to natural human skin sebum, so it has a great effect on dry skin. Jojoba oil may even help with regulating sebum production.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment