276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Come Clean, Natural Moisturising Shampoo, 8 oz (236 ml)

£3.695£7.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think if you use natural, high quality products with KC you will find it will work in conjunction with them quite nicely. I've used it on my daughter's hair when we were still in the throes of discovering and dealing with her heat damage. Made with recyclable plastic and works great when paired with our Fast Dry Foam or Swift Set Lotion. PURIFIED WATER, ORGANIC MANDARIN ORANGE FRUIT, ORGANIC MARIGOLD FLOWER, ORGANIC WHITE WILLOW BARK, ORGANIC SEA KELP, C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE AND COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (COCONUT DERIVED), PHYTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SEA SALT, PHENOXYETHANOL AND NATURAL FRAGRANCE. TIP- When using this product as a leave-in, apply in the shower and rinse with a little water to evenly distribute the conditioner.

An all natural replacement for EDTA derived from soy and corn, it will soften hard water, rinse cleaner and prevent hard water build up on your hair. KINKY CURLY - COME CLEAN NATURAL MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO 8OZ You know all the grimy stuff you've put on your hair.

That’s the only fair way to assess a product so you will have a much more informed decision to make.

After I started using the entire Kinky Curly line I felt the Come Clean was stripping TOO MUCH of my hair. Contrairement à l'EDTA (toxique), ce dérivé du soja et du maïs agit de façon totalement naturelle pour adoucir l'eau et laver en profondeur vos cheveux. When wash and go is not an option for your toddler, TINY TWIRLS™ is the perfect product that will detangle, smooth and moisturize. Purified water, organic mandarin orange fruit, organic marigold flower, organic white willow bark, organic sea kelp, c14-16 olefin sulfonate and cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived), phytic acid, citric acid, sea salt, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

Apart from poor communication, the seller missed an oppurnity to possibly sell me more of the smaller packs. If you are looking for a shampoo that will really clean whatever you have in your hair then Kinky Curly Come Clean is the product for you. This lightweight Aloe based spray contains vitamin B-5 to add moisture to your hair and completely eliminate frizz! We do our best to ensure that product information is accurate, however manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. However, please note that there is a 1-3 day disclaimer since the courier may experience delays with the parcel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment